This trip through historic Midwest barns & churches will leave you feeling…
2-DAY/2-NIGHT – Based on a Group of 25
All-inclusive packages starting at $233.75
A night’s double accommodations (hotel choices available) with these outstanding hotel amenities offered exclusively for Barn Again:
• Welcome reception with light hors d’oeuvres and desserts
• Hot breakfast buffet
• Gift upon arrival or departure
• Complementary accommodations for escort and driver
• New Country Homecoming Reception
Barn Again Historical Farms and Churches – Every barn and church has a story; come listen to ours.
Tour highlights include:
• Professional tour guide provided for Barn Again tour
• Pie and cake social & church luncheon
• All Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Receptions and entrance fees included
• A private vintage car collection and a reception
* All this exclusively offered only through our Barn Again tour
Magic at the Castle – A Dining Event
• Dine at the Midwest’s only castle, located right here in Champaign County! This castle features the only working drawbridge in the U.S. Meet the owner and hear the story of this remarkable 9-year journey to become the “King” of his own castle.
• Meet Andy Dallas, past National President of the Society of American Magicians. Mr. Dallas was also nominated as one of the top five escape artists in the world.
• Aroma is FREE during this "behind-the-beans" tour
When Worlds Collide at the 2nd largest planetarium in Illinois
• Get up-close and personal with the night sky at this event!
Gallery reception and artist signing featuring Barns of the Midwest
• Reception and Barns of the Midwest calendar by renowned photographer, Larry Kanfer
Centennial Farm and Visit
Tour a Centennial Farm
• Visit this 100 year-old farm and wander through the private museum right on the property
Reception and wine tasting
• Finish up the afternoon with a beautiful glass of wine at this quaint winery
Hardy’s Reindeer Ranch
• Escape to Alaska and never leave the U.S.!
• It’s a knee-slapping and hand-clapping good time