Business Updates & Cancellations
As the greater Champaign County area seeks to prioritize the health and safety of our community, we are monitoring business availability as well as closures, community resources, event cancellations, postponements and modifications. Stay tuned to this page as updates are received.
We encourage the public to take precautions recommended by the Champaign-Urbana Public Health Department and the CDC:
- Stay at home when sick
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid touching your face
For more information about COVID-19 and preparedness resources, please visit the Champaign-Urbana Public Health District on Facebook. The CUPHD hotline is 217-239-7877. You can also email questions to CUPHD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Statement on Supporting Local Businesses
Updated August 3, 2020
Illinois will be under a stay-at-home order through May 29. We will continue to encourage the support of our local businesses and hospitality industry through options available. Please note that carry-out and curbside pick-up options are available at participating restaurants, as well as visitation to outdoor parks and forest preserves while still following social distancing guidelines. We encourage patrons to follow their favorite spots on social media for updates or call for more information.
Please note, we are updating information as quickly as we receive it. We strongly recommend you call the individual business for confirmation of availability.
ChampaignCountySafe.org was developed to maintain the safety and well-being of our communities and to share information and resources with businesses in Champaign County. The site will serve as a hub for Champaign County businesses to access resources, including re-opening guidelines, sample signage, PPE suppliers, local cleaning companies, local printers and more.
COMMUNITY & National Resources
Champaign-Urbana Public Health Department—Follow along on their website and Facebook page to learn updates of COVID-19 in our community, as well as resources available for the community related to WIC, Health & Wellness, and Teen & Adult Services
Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District—Offering reduced service for essential services and free rides
ChambanaMoms.com—Resources on activities for kids, families, and individuals
Champaign-Urbana Small Business Development Center—Offering assistance for small businesses with disaster loans and other COVID-19 related issues
Champaign County Chamber of Commerce—Assistance for members and the business community
- Eligibility Guide
- SBA Coronavirus Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA Express Loans
- Exchange Stabilization Fund
- SBA Debt Relief for New and Existing Loans
- Economic Relief for Airports and Tourism and Delay on REAL ID Enforcement
- Business Tax Provisions
- Alexander's Steakhouse | Open for indoor dining.
- Apple Dumpling | Open for indoor seating starting.
- Aroma Cafe | Carryout available 8:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.; limited menu
- Baldarotta's | Indoor seating available. Tuesday–Saturday 11:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.; Sunday 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.; call 217-800-5726 or order online
- Bangkok Thai | Urbana location available for carryout and delivery, Champaign location available for carryout
- Barnes & Noble Cafe | open during normal business hours
- Barrelhouse 34 | Patio seating open. See Facebook page for guidelines.
- Basil Thai Urbana | Pick Up and Delivery, call or through 3rd party delivery
- Baxter's American Grille | Indoor dining and patio open.
- Bentley's Pub | Indoor and outdoor seating, call ahead. Check Facebook page for updates.
- Bergie's Place | Open Wed-Sat 7:00-2:00, Sun 8:00-2:00 for carryout and outdoor dining.
- Biaggi's | Indoor dining available. Sun-Thu 11:00-8:00, Fri & Sat 11:00-9:00. Reservations recommended.
- Big Grove Tavern | Indoor and outdoor seating available as well as curbside. To make a reservation, email email@example.com
- Billy Barooz | Indoor and outdoor seating open.
- Billy Bob's | Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Blackbird | Patio and Beer Garden open
- Black Dog Smokehouse & Ale | Champaign location: Indoor and outdoor seating available 11:00-9:00, now offering family meals for pickup and delivery
- Blind Pig (Walnut St) | Curbside Tuesday-Saturday 1:00-8:00 and next-day delivery within a 25 mile radius
- Blind Pig Brewery | Opening for indoor and outdoor seating. 3:00-10:00
- Bob Evans | Pickup or delivery Monday through Sunday 8:00-6:00
- Bobo's Barbecue | Carryout & drive through available Monday–Saturday 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Boomerang's | Indoor and outdoor seating available.
- Bossa Nova | Closed permanently
- Breaking Taco | Pickup and outdoor seating from 10 am to 10 pm
- BrewLab Coffee | Curbside takeout during normal store hours
- Broadway Food Hall | Open for carryout and indoor seating Wednesday–Saturday 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m., Fri 5:00-7:00
- Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar (Champaign and Savoy) | Takeout,delivery, and indoor seating from 11:00 a.m. -10:00 p.m.
- Buford's Pub | Open for patio seating and indoor seating. Please see Facebook page for rules and guidelines.
- Bunny's Tavern | Takeout, curbside, and delivery during normal store hours (11 am-9 pm daily)
- C&C Kitchen | Check Facebook page for information on food truck location/dates/menu
- Cafeteria & Company | Open for socially distanced indoor seating
- Cafe Kopi | Carryout & delivery available; Monday–Saturday 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.; Sunday 9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.; please place orders on SquareUp or call 217-359-4366 or use GrubHub
- Caffé Bene Urbana | Monday–Saturday 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- Caribbean Grill | Monday through Saturday 12:00-4:00 Grubhub delivery & pick-up
- Carmella's Creme Donuts | Takeout and drive-thru during normal store hours
- Casa Del Mar | Indoor dining and curbside pick up, call 217-552-1525 or order online 11:00-8:00
- Cast Iron Pub | Tuesday & Wednesday 4pm to 8pm, Thursday-Sunday 11am to 2pm and 4pm to 8pmLunch: Package Alcohol Sales: 11-8 Tuesday-Sunday 217-599-1511, Facebook messenger, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Central IL Produce | baked goods can be found at the Champaign Farmers Market on Tuesdays in downtown Champaign
- Cheese and Crackers | Takeout food and grocery items during normal store hours by calling (217) 615-8531
- Chili's | Takeout, curbside, and indoor dining during regular store hours
- Clark Bar | Open for indoor seating, patio seating, and carryout
- Cold Stone Creamery | GrubHub, Door Dash or Uber Eats; or call 217-367-5555 for curbside pickup
- Collective Pour | Indoor seating available. Package sales, crowlers and gift cards, call your order to 217-607-5292 Sun 12:00-9:00, Mon-Thu 3:00-10:00, Fri 3:00-12:00, Sat 12:00-12:00
- CBPB Popcorn Shop | Fri-Sun 11:00-5:00 for walk-in, Tue-Sun call in and curbside pickup
- Columbia Street Roastery | Order at 217-352-9713 or online here
- Courier Cafe | Inside and outside dining and curbside service available 8:00-8:00
- Cracked the Egg Came First | Carryout and delivery 8:00-2:00
- Cracker Barrel | Curbside pickup and delivery, call (217) 344-9087
- Crane Alley | Outdoor seating and curbside pickup available Thu-Sun 11:00-9:00. Indoor seating available when raining.
- Custard Cup | Drive-thru and takeout during normal store hours
- Dancing Dog Eatery & Juicery | 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m., Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday offering a limited menu. Stay tuned to Facebook for updates.
- Destihl | Closed until further notice
- Dish Passionate Cuisine | Curbside pickup and delivery available, $11 per meal with 10% discount on orders of more than 4. Add chef's dessert choice for an additional $2 per meal
- Dos Reales | Indoor and outdoor dining and carryout available.
- D.P. Dough | Delivery and carryout
- Einstein Bros. Bagels | Champaign location: open Wednesday through Saturday, 6:30 a.m.–noon for drive-thru or pickup; Lincoln & University location, open Saturday mornings from 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Customers can email orders ahead (by Friday @ 10am) if they want to: email@example.com . Urbana location: Open 6:30–11:00 a.m., pickup only.
- El Oasis | Open for carryout
- El Patio | Curbside pick-up available
- El Rancho Grande II | Open for indoor and outdoor seating. 11:00-10:00
- El Toro Bravo | Indoor and outdoor seating available. Carryout and delivery available via DoorDash, Grub Hub, and Uber Eats 11 am-9 pm
- El Toro Loco | Indoor and outdoor seating available. Curbside pickup and delivery available
- El Toro Rantoul | Outdoor seating available. Carryout available 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- El Toro St. Joseph | Outdoor seating available. Carryout available 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Espresso Royale | 1411 S. Neil Street, Champaign Mon-Sat 7am -5pm, Sun 7am -2pm Drive -thru, take out, and patio seating and 2401 Village Green Dr. Mon-Sat 7am -5pm, Sun 7am -2pm order ahead for Pick-Up, Take out and patio seating. 217-352-1998
- Esquire Lounge | Indoor and outdoor seating available. Call 217-398-5858 to make a reservation. Open for carryout Wednesday through Saturday 11:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. Order Ahead for Pick-Up, Take out, Patio Seating
- ET's | Indoor dining and curbside pickup from 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Everyday Kitchen & Clever Moose Cafe | Indoor and outdoor seating available. Hours are 10:00-8:00 7 days a week. Make reservations here.
- Farren's | Outdoor seating
- Fieldhouse 219—Open for indoor and outdoor seating, carryout, and curbside pickup.
- Fiesta Cafe | Indoor and outdoor dining and curbside takeout from 11 am to 10 pm
- Filippo's Pizza & Italian Food of Mahomet | Open for carryout and delivery Wednesday–Friday 4:00–10:00, Saturday & Sunday 2:00-9:00
- Five Guys | Curbside takeout and deliver from 11 am to 10 pm
- Flying Machine Avionics | Monday through Saturday 8:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. daily for curbside and take-out
- Four Breakfast & More | Takeout and delivery Monday through Sunday 7:00-2:00
- Garcia's Pizza in a Pan | Indoor dining and covered patio seating. Delivery, drive-through, pick-up, and curbside, 11:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
- Geschenk Boutique and Coffee and Tea Haus—Serving our full line of espresso drinks, breakfast sandwiches, lunch sandwiches, soup, and baked goods. 8:00-2:00 Just give us a call 469-6034 or grab and go.
- Golden Crab | Open for indoor dining.
- Golden Harbor | Online orders for pickup available
- Goldy's Bar & Grill | Open for indoor and outdoor seating.
- Green Jade | Place orders online or by calling 217-355-5988
- Guido's | Open for outdoor seating
- Hamilton Walker's | Open for indoor and outdoor seating. Make your reservation here. Wed & Thu 4:00-8:00, Fri & Sat 4:00-9:00, Sun (brunch) 10:00-2:00, 4:00-8:00
- Hank's Table | Open for indoor and outdoor seating. Fri & Sat 3:00- 10:00, Sun-Tue, Thu 4:00-8:00
- Harvest Market | Farmhouse Patio and indoor dining available.
- Hickory River Smokehouse | Drive-thru pickup from 11 am to 7 pm, call 217–337-1656 for ordering ahead
- Himalayan Chimney | Curbside available 11:00-3:00 and 5:00-9:30
- Hopscotch Bakery & Market | Monday through Saturday 9 am to 2 for pm curbside takeout orders only
- Houlihan's | Outdoor seating and carryout available Tue-Fri 11:00-2:00 and Tue-Sat 5:00-8:00
- Huaraches Moroleon | Carryout available
- Huber's West End Store | Indoor and outdoor seating available. Mon-Sat 2:00-9:00, Sun 3:00-7:00
- The Icehouse | Patio seating
- Industrial Donut | Normal hours for takeout orders only
- It'll Do Bar & Grill Tolono | Carryout and indoor and outdoor seating available. See Facebook for details and hours.
- Jet's Pizza | Delivery and carryout from Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 11:00 pm; Friday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 1:00 am; Sunday: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Jimmy John's | Indoor dining, curbside, and delivery available.
- JipBap Taste of Korea | Carryout available
- JT Walker's Restaurant | Indoor and outdoor seating. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 11am - 11pm, Friday 11am - 1am, Saturday 11am - 1am, Sunday 11am - 11pm. Carryout and delivery available, see Facebook page for additional information
- Jupiter's at the Crossing | Indoor seating available. Order online for carryout and curbside during normal store hours from 11 am to 8 pm
- K Bowl | Carryout during normal store hours
- Kam's | Open for outdoor seating. Open Mon-Sat at 9:00.
- King Kuma at The Fields | Carryout available Tue-Fri 11:00-3:00 and Sat 11:00-2:00
- Ko Fusion | Takeout/Curbside during normal store hours
- Kohinoor | Open for indoor and outdoor dining. Takeout on Mon-Sat 11 am - 3 pm, 4:30-9 pm Sun noon - 3 pm, 4:30 - 9:00 pm
- La Mixteca | Indoor dining and carryout from 10 am to 8 pm
- La Poloma | Hours posted daily to Facebook page
- Last Call Bar and Grill | Call (217) 595-5400 to order for pickup 11:00-8:00
- Legends Bar & Grill | Indoor and outdoor seating available. Open 11:00-10:00.
- Le Peep | Indoor seating, carryout, and curbside pickup. Wed-Sun 7:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Longhorn Steakhouse | Curbside pickup call (217) 352-9189 to order
- Main St. Pub | Indoor seating and curbside pickup 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. and 5:00–7:30 p.m.; call 217-762-9414
- Maize (at the Station) | Curbside/takeout from 11:00 a.m.–8:30 p.m. daily, downtown Champaign location only
- Manzella's Italian Patio | Indoor and outdoor seating available. Pick-Up & Carryout Lunch Monday through Friday 11:00 a.m.–1:15 p.m.; Dinner Monday through Thursday 5:00-8:00 and Friday & Saturday 5:00-8:30
- Marble Slab Creamery | Open noon–9:00 p.m. for curbside and carryout. Delivery available through Uber Eats.
- Merry Ann's Diner | Indoor dining available. delivery through GrubHub; campus location closed until further notice
- Mia Za's | Indoor seating, pickup, and delivery though ChowBus , 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. daily
- Michael's Catering | Call 217- 351-2500 to order and get free delivery
- Miga | Open for carryout and delivery Mon-Sat 4:00-9:00
- Ming Garden | Carryout and delivery from Monday - Saturday: 11 am.- 10 pm; Sunday: Noon - 9 pm
- Monarch Brewing Company | Outdoor dining and takeout from special menu from Wednesday-Saturday 11:30 am - 7 pm
- Monical's | Open for indoor seating and curbside/takeout orders
- Nando Milano Trattoria | Indoor and outdoor dining available. Mon-Thu 4:00-9:00, Fri & Sat 4:00-10:00, Sun 4:00-9:00 Takeout, curbside pickup, and delivery
- Naya | Curbside pickup & delivery; (217) 729-7430 between and 5:00pm - 8:30 pm.
- Neil St. Blues | Open for carryout, delivery, indoor and outdoor seating. Sun-Thu 11:00-9:00, Fri & Sat 11:00-10:00
- O'Charley's | Takeout meals during normal store hours
- Oh, Honey Pie Food Truck | Check Facebook page for locations and hours
- Oishi Hibachi Steak House | Curbside takeout via online ordering or in-app orders 11am-9pm Sun-Thu, 11am-10pm F-Sat
- Old Chicago | Closed permanently
- Old Orchard | Indoor seating, carryout, and drive-thru from 10:30 am to 8 pm
- Olive Garden | Curbside and delivery; 11:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m. Sun-Thur and 11:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. Friday and Sat.; call 217-351-6339
- The Original Pancake House | Open for indoor and outdoor seating. Sat 6:30-2:00, Sun 7:00-2:00, Mon-Fri 6:30-1:00.
- Outback Steakhouse | Indoor seating, delivery, and takeout available call 217-398-3322
- Ozu Ramen | Open 11:00-8:00 for carryout and delivery through Chowbus or Ricepo, 312-730-0814
- Pan and Cake Catering | place orders online or call (801) 360-3704
- Pandamonium Doughnuts | Carryout available from food truck (parked outside storefront) 8:00 a.m. until sold out Wed-Sun; Pre orders for pick up can be made via this website
- Papa Del's Pizza | Indoor seating, carryout, and delivery available.
- Papa Murphy's | Curbside and delivery available
- Pekara Bakery Bistro | Prospect & Springfield location open daily 8:00-2:00
- Philo Tavern | Open for indoor and outdoor seating. See Facebook page for more information.
- Pia's | Indoor and outdoor seating available. Mon-Thu: 11am - 10pm, Fri & Sat: 7am - 10pm, Sun: 8am -10pm
- Piato to Go | Food Nanny service (a full meal delivery service delivered every Tuesday) and food truck menu available at Riggs. See Facebook page for hours
- Pink Pig BBQ | Open for indoor and outdoor seating, reservations recommended. Curbside and carryout available. Tue-Thu 4:00-8:00, Fri & Sat 11:00-8:00
- Pipa's Pub | Open for indoor and outdoor seating. Mon-Sat 11:00-10:00, Sun 12:00-10:00
- Pizzeria Antica | Open for outdoor seating, carryout or 3rd party delivery Mon-Thu 4:00–8:00, Fri & Sat 4:00-9:00
- PokeLab Champaign | Open 12:00–9:00 p.m. daily for delivery and carryout only
- Portillo's | Open for indoor seating, carryout, and drive-thru.
- Pour Brothers | Open for indoor and patio seating. Tue-Thu 3:00-10:00, Fri-Sun 12:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.. See Facebook page for procedures.
- Project 47 Smokehouse | Indoor and outdoor seating. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11am - 10pm. Kitchen will close at 9pm each night. Carry-out through ChowNow or call 217-586-3456 for carry-out or delivery. See Facebook page for additional information.
- Red Herring Vegetarian Restaurant | Meal Club ordering for bulk meals delivered on Wednesdays & Fridays; shirts & hoodies up for sale, as well as gift certificates, cookbook zines, and pre-paid Meal Cards. See Facebook page for current hours.
- Red Lobster | Indoor dining, takeout, and delivery Sunday–Thursday 11:30 a.m.–8:30 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11:30 a.m.–9:30 p.m.
- The Ribeye | Open regular hours for indoor seating.
- Rich's Family Restaurant | Curbside available from Sunday - Thursday: 6 am - 3 pm; Friday & Saturday 6 am - 9 pm
- Rick's Bakery | Open for takeout/curbside during normal store hours
- Riggs Beer Company | Patio seating. Please see Facebook page for new rules. Curbside pickup daily from 12:00–8:00 p.m.; call 217-718-5345 to order growlers
- Rosati's Pizza | Indoor seating available. 11am-8pm, call ahead for curbside delivery at 217-328-2334 or use GrubHub, EatStreet, or MyRosatis.com.
- Rumberger's Wings | Delivery, carryout and curbside delivery, Sunday 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.; Monday–Wednesday 11:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.; Thursday–Saturday 11:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.; order online
- Sakanaya | Open for takeout/curbside during normal store hours
- Sam's Cafe | Open for indoor dining. Takeout orders please call (217) 352-7102
- Sammy's Pancake House | Takeout available during normal store hours
- Scotty's Brewhouse | Indoor and outdoor seating available. Pickup or GrubHub-style delivery for normal store hours.
- Seven Saints | Open 11:00 - 8:00 for curbside pickup and outdoor seating, call 217-351-7775 for reservation.
- Siam Terrace | Offer takeout, curbside service, and delivery; will offer 10% discount with online order services; gift cards also available
- Sidney Dairy Barn | Open for carryout and online order pickup Tuesday-Sunday 12:00-7:00
- Signature Grill | Dine-in, curbside, delivery, or carryout Tuesday through Sunday, 11:00 A.M. - 2:30 P.M. and 5:30 PM –9:00 PM. Call 217-607-0893 to place pickup order or delivery through GrubHub or UberEats.
- Silvercreek Restaurant | Indoor and outdoor dining and curbside.
- Sitara Indian Restaurant | Carryout and GrubHub: 217.607.0378
- Slim Chickens | Indoor seating and drive-thru during normal store hours
- Small Cakes | Monday–Saturday 11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Smoothie King | 7:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m., Monday–Friday; 8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m. Saturday; 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. Sunday
- Stango Cuisine | Dine-in, carryout, and delivery available, Tuesday–Saturday 9:00-12:00 and 3:00-7:00 p.m.
- Steak and Shake | All three C-U locations still operating drive-thru
- Sticky Rice | Carry out, delivery, indoor and patio seating Mon 11-9, Wed-Sat 11-9, Sun 12-9
- Strawberry Fields Cafe | Takeout orders during normal business hours
- Sun Singer Wine & Spirits | Indoor and outside seating available. Patio open for full service, Retail, Deli, curbside pickup & delivery, Tuesday 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Sushi Siam | Take-out and 3rd party delivery through DoorDash, UberEats and GrubHub Monday through Saturday 4:30-8:30
- TCBY | Sun-Thu 12-9:30, Fri & Sat 12-10 for take-out, curbside service, or delivery thru GrubHub, 217-607-5090
- Texas Roadhouse | Indoor dining available. Carryout available Mon-Thur 3:00-8:00, Sat 12:00-9:00, Sun 12:00-8:00
- TGIFridays | Closed permanently
- Thara Thai | Curbside pickup during normal store hours
- The Bread Company | Open for breakfast, lunch, and a reduced dinner menu.
- The Brown Bag | Monticello Carryout and outdoor seating available M-F 10-7, Delivery available M-F 10-2, 5-7
- The New Sweet Indulgence | Accepting orders for curbside pickup, place orders on Thursday or Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m, 217-352-2433, see their Facebook page for updated info
- The Scotsman's Kitchen & Bakery | Call (217) 552 1435 for delivery
- Timpone's | Open for indoor seating and carryout Tuesday–Sunday 4:00–8:00 p.m.; call 344-7619 to order. View menu on website, free Caesar or House Salad with any pizza or pasta.
- Triptych Brewing | Patio seating and curbside pickup available Thu-Sat 12:00-8:00, Sun 12:00-6:00
- Watson's Shack & Rail | Indoor and outdoor seating. For guidelines and reservations, click here.
- The Wheelhouse | Opening for indoor and outdoor seating by reservation.
- Wild Hare | Open for indoor seating, pickup, or delivery in Fisher only from 11 am - 8 pm (for takeout); 11 am - 1 pm, 5 - 7 pm
- Wood N' Hog BBQ | Normal business hours for takeout/curbside orders only in both Champaign & Urbana locations
- Ye Old Donut Shop | Takeout and drive-thru, call (217) 359-3311 to order
Dish Passionate | Weekly special menus, free delivery; order online
Michael's Catering | Weekly special menus, delivered; Call 217-351-2500 or email info@MichaelsCateringEvents.com
Jenkins Catering | Weekly special menus; call 217-232-1103 to order
Parks & Forest Preserves
Champaign Park District—All playgrounds will be closed to the public beginning Saturday, March 21 at 5pm. District parks remain open for walking, hiking, running and biking as long as park users comply with social distancing requirements. All facilities closed until further notice
Urbana Park District—All playgrounds will be closed to the public beginning Saturday, March 21 at 5pm. District parks remain open for walking, hiking, running and biking as long as park users comply with social distancing requirements. All facilities closed until further notice
Champaign County Forest Preserve District—The Champaign County forest preserves will remain open for hiking, dog walking, fishing, and other outdoor recreational activities. Playgrounds and all facilities, including restrooms, will be closed.
Allerton Park & Retreat Center—Limited trails access. Guests should approach the Main (Allerton Road) Entrance to access the 6 miles of trail, consisting of the Schroth Trail and the McDonald Family Trails.
Mahomet Parks & Recreation—While all gatherings, events and programs have been suspended, currently the local Mahomet parks, preserves, multipurpose pathways and trails remain open.
SHOPS—Grocery & ESsential NEEDS
- Annapoorna Stores—Normal business hours
- Art Mart—Monday-Saturday 7:30AM-6:00PM, Sunday 8:00AM-4:00PM
- The Best of Africa's Food Store—Normal business hours
- Central IL Produce | Call 217-367-8308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place produce order
- Cheese & Crackers—Open 11:00 a.m–6:00 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Sunday
- Common Ground Food Co-op—Updated hours: senior shopping 7:30–9:00 a.m.; standard hours 9:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- County Market—Normal business hours; Designated shopping for seniors aged 60 and at-risk population from 6:00–8:00 a.m.
- El Progreso Tienda y Carniceria—Open 8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Far East Grocery—10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. daily
- Harvest Market—Normal business hours; Designated shopping for elderly and disable shoppers from 6:00-8:00 a.m.
- Meijer—Designated shopping for seniors and at-risk customers on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00–8:00 a.m.
- Natural Gourmet—Open 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m., Monday–Saturday; expedited shopping available. Message on Facebook, call 217-355-6365 or email email@example.com
- Old Time Meat & Deli—10 am to 6 pm Monday-Saturday (9am-10am open to senior citizens only)
- Prairie Fruits Farm & Creamery—Online shop for cheese and other local products
- Schnucks—Normal hours; Designated shopping for seniors aged 60 and at-risk population from 6:00–7:00 a.m.
- Strawberry Fields Natural Food Store—Open for carryout, delivery, and outdoor seating
- Sun Singer Wine & Spirits | Retail, Deli, curbside pickup & delivery, Tuesday 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Target—Designating first hour of shopping each Wednesday for elderly and at-risk customers
- Walmart—Designated shopping for seniors Tuesday mornings between 6:00-7:00 a.m.
- Walnut Street Tea Company - open during regular business hours, mask required
SHOPS & BOUTIQUES
- 25 O'Clock Brewery— Curbside pickup Fri-Sun 2:00-8:00
- All Things Kids -- 10:00-6:00 Mon-Sat
- Antiques and More at Staley Rd.—Tue-Sat 10:00-6:00, Sun 10:00-4:00
- Austin's Sportswear | Mon-Thu 10:00-3:00 and Fri-Sat 10:00-6:00.
- Best Buy | Order online for in-store pickup and retrieve items curbside
- Bluebird Boutique—Open regular hours
- Body N' Sole—Free shipping for online and phone orders, 217-356-8926 (9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. Mon-Sat)
- Champaign Outdoors & Rugged Outdoors—closed until further notice
- Checkered Moon | Open Mon-Sat 10:00-5:30. Curbside and free local delivery still available.
- Circles Boutique | Masks required, 6 feet distance, and 5 people allowed in store at a time.
- Confidentially Yours—Mon-Thu 10-6 PM, Fri-Sat 10-5 PM
- Cool Bliss Popped Bliss | Open Friday, Saturday & Sunday for deliveries
- Crossroad Corner Consignment— Sun & Tue-Fri 10-4 and Sat 11-6
- CU Woodshop—permanently closed
- Dick's Sporting Goods and Field & Stream—closed until further notice
- Dr. G's Brainworks— Open Monday–Saturday 1:00–6:00 p.m.l Online orders still available, also by phone, email and Facebook, with their signature personal assistance to select a puzzle, game or educational activity. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exile on Main | Open 12:00-7:00 Tue-Sat
- Fira Boutique— Please see Facebook page for rules and procedures.
- Flora Design Studio—Delivery only with available product
- Flora Gems—Open regular hours. Curbside and pickup and dropoff still available.
- Furniture Lounge—Curbside pickup available
- Gameday Spirit -- Mon-Sat 10:00-6:00, Sun 11:00-5:00
- Grovestone—Online orders with free delivery for orders over $35
- Habitat for Humanity Restore—Online store now available with pickup. Open 10:00-2:00.
- Heel To Toe—Mon-Thur 9:30-5:30, Fri & Sat 9:30-5:00
- HomeGoods—Closed until further notice
- The I.D.E.A. Store—Gift cards available online
- Illini Union Bookstore—Online Shopping available
- Jane Addams Book Shop—Curbside pickup available, Mon-Thu 1-4. In-store shopping starting July 10, Fri 10-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-5.
- Jos A Banks—Closed until further notice
- Karen's Kloset | Mon–Fri 10:00–7:00, Sat 10:00-6:00, Sun 12:00-5:00
- Larry Kanfer Gallery | Open Wed-Fri 10:00-5:00 and by appointment 217-398-2000
- Live Action Games | Mon-Sun 12:00-8:00
- Orphan's Treasure Box—Online orders available for shipping
- Market Place Mall | Select stores open. See a full list here.
- Monticello Mercantile | See Facebook page for hours.
- Ms. Becky's | Open Fri & Sat 10:00-5:00
- Neutral Cycle | Open by appointment only from 12-3pm every day but Sundays. Please call 312-834-3560 or email us at email@example.com
- Plant Mode | Curbside pickup from 12:00–6:00 p.m. daily
- Pretties by Paris DIY | Studio take home kits for $10 each. Includes and 8x8 piece of wood and a stencil
- Ten Thousand Villages | Temporary hours Tue-Sat 11-5.
- Texture Home | Up to 10 people allowed in shop at a time, must wear a mask, and practice social distancing.
- These Four Walls | Tue-Fri 9:00-5:30, Sat 9:00-11:00
- TJ Maxx—open regular hours
- The Friendship Bookshop at Champaign Public Library until further notice
- The Paddy Wagon Antique Shop | Open for regular hours, masks and social distancing required
- The Pottery Place CU—Take & Paint kits available
- The Upper Bout | Mon-Sat 11:00-6:00
- The Vault Art Gallery—Tue-Sat 10:00-5:00, Sun 11:00-5:00
- Walnut Street Tea Company—In-store shopping, pickup, and delivery available.
- Weiskamp Screen Printing— Walk-in ordering or pickup by appointment only.
- Yellow & Co.— Tue-Fri 11:00-6:00, Sat 10:00-4:00, Sun 1:00-4:00. Masks required, maintain 6' distance, and sanitize hands upon entering store.
- Champaign Public Library—Main Library: Mon-Thu 9-9 | Fri-Sat 9-6 | Sun 12-6
Douglass Branch: Mon-Thu 10-8 | Fri 10-6 | Sat 10-4. See guidelines and FAQs here.
- Mahomet Public Library Open with limited hours.
- Urbana Free Library Reopen, see guidelines here.
Health & Wellness
COUNSELING & MENTAL HEALTH
Elliott Counseling Group—Free online emotional support; call 217-398-9066
Melanie Sivley Counseling—Helping manage your mental health
Smart Recovery—Online self-help addiction resources
Khan Academy—Free online learning
Illini Tutoring—Tutoring via video chat; sharing videos about developing executive function skills, specially tailored to trauma recovery and resilience
Sylvan Learning Center—Virtual tutoring sessions; e-learning homework support and classic Sylvan lessons
RECREATION & WELLNESS
6 Dimensions Fitness Coaching—Online fitness coaching
Amara Yoga & Arts—Reopening June 29
Atkins Tennis Center—Closed until further notice
Beck Training—Free at home workouts. Sign up online.
Hatha Yoga & Fitness—Live streamed classes and our digital library coming soon
Karyn Claflin—Meditation and mindfulness exercises
Les Mills—Free access to over 100 workouts
Life Fitness—Free online workouts
Old Orchard Lanes & Links | Links open
Savoy Recreation Center—Closed until further notice
Soccer Planet | Outdoor soccer clinics June 8-July 25
Stephens Family YMCA—Closed until further notice
Urbana Boulders—Closed until further notice
EVENT POSTPONEMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
Ebertfest—Canceled for 2020
Fighting Illini Athletics—All spring sports canceled
Christie Clinic Illinois Marathon—Canceled; 2021 Marathon Apr 29 - May 1
Columbia Street Roastery Saturday classes canceled until further notice
Tuskegee Airmen Event, March 22
The (Un)Conference Experience, March 27–28 (postponed until a later date)
Champaign County History Museum History on the Town, March 23, and Trivia Night, April 9
8 to Create, March 28
Innovation Celebration, April 1
Canopy Club events through August
CU Home Show Expo, April 3 & 4
CU Comedy, all shows canceled indefinitely
Illinois Futbol Club Spring Invite, May 1–3
Uncork Wine Festival on June 6, Postponed
Urbana Sweetcorn Festival, Cancelled for 2020
The Human Festival of Savoy, Postponed future date TBD
Rantoul Freedom Celebration canceled
Champaign County Freedom Celebration canceled
Tolono Fun Days, postponed until October
Champaign County Fair 2020 canceled
ARTS & CULTURE
Boneyard Arts Festival—Postponed to later date
Champaign County History Museum—Closed until further notice
Cinema Gallery -- Normal hours, Wed-Sat 10-5. Face masks and social distancing will be required, and visitors will be limited to no more than 7 in the gallery at one time
CU Adventures in Time & Space—Limited reopening July 3. Stay-at-home escape room available
Giertz Gallery at Parkland College—The 52nd Annual Art and Design Juried Student Exhibition, the Graphic Design Student Exhibit, and all related programming is canceled; in collaboration with 40 North, the Around the Block: Artists from our Neighborhood Exhibition has been postponed until summer of 2021.
Gilbert Gallery -- Reopening Wednesday, July 1. Hours will be Tu 12:00-4:00
Japan House at the University of Illinois—All events at the Japan House are postponed indefinitely. Rescheduled dates will be announced in the future.
Krannert Art Museum—closed to the public until further notice.
Krannert Center for the Performing Arts—All performances for the remainder of the semester have been canceled; tours, other events, Krannert Uncorked all canceled, and the Promenade Showcase Gift Shop, Intermezzo Cafe, and Stage 5 bar closed until further notice; The Ticket Office counter will be closed for business until further notice; business will only take place by phone at 217.333.6280 (800.KCPATIX), via web at KrannertCenter.com; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orpheum Children's Science Museum—Closed until further notice; daily online activities available
Spurlock Museum—Closed until further notice
Staerkel Planetarium at Parkland College—Closed until further notice
State Farm Center—All events canceled or postponed until further notice
The Virginia Theatre— Theatre concessions will now be available for online order and curbside pick-up during select times. Curbside service begins Friday, May 29, and will run through August 29, 2020, Fridays and Saturdays, from 4:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. For more information and to purchase concessions online, visit thevirginia.org.