Business Updates & Cancellations
As the greater Champaign County area seeks to prioritize the health and safety of our community, we are monitoring business availability as well as closures, community resources, event cancellations, postponements and modifications. Stay tuned to this page as updates are received.
We encourage the public to take precautions recommended by the Champaign-Urbana Public Health Department and the CDC:
- Stay at home when sick
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid touching your face
For more information about COVID-19 and preparedness resources, please visit the Champaign-Urbana Public Health District on Facebook. The CUPHD hotline is 217-239-7877. You can also email questions to CUPHD at email@example.com.
Special Statement on Supporting Local Businesses
We continue to encourage the support of our local businesses and hospitality industry through options available. Please note that carry-out and curbside pick-up options are available at participating restaurants, as well as visitation to outdoor parks and forest preserves while still following social distancing guidelines. We encourage patrons to follow their favorite spots on social media for updates or call for more information.
Please note, we are updating information as quickly as we receive it. We strongly recommend you call the individual business for confirmation of availability.
ChampaignCountySafe.org was developed to maintain the safety and well-being of our communities and to share information and resources with businesses in Champaign County. The site will serve as a hub for Champaign County businesses to access resources, including re-opening guidelines, sample signage, PPE suppliers, local cleaning companies, local printers and more.
COMMUNITY & National Resources
Champaign-Urbana Public Health Department—Follow along on their website and Facebook page to learn updates of COVID-19 in our community, as well as resources available for the community related to WIC, Health & Wellness, and Teen & Adult Services
Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District—Operating a reduced service, no fare enforcement, maintaining access for essential workers & trips
ChambanaMoms.com—Resources on activities for kids, families, and individuals
Champaign-Urbana Small Business Development Center—Offering assistance for small businesses with disaster loans and other COVID-19 related issues
Champaign County Chamber of Commerce—Assistance for members and the business community
New mitigation efforts from the State of Illinois' Restore Illinois resurgence plan are affecting restaurant operations. This includes no indoor dining, limits of gatherings up to 25 people, and other guidelines to help curb the spread of COVID-19. For a full breakdown of tier 1 mitigations, click here.
- Alexander's Steakhouse | Open for carryout and indoor dining by reservation.
- Aroma Cafe | Indoor and outdoor dining. Open Mon-Fri 7:00-4:00, Sat & Sun 8:00-4:00
- Art Mart | Indoor tables available.
- Axe Bar | Grand opening June 11.
- Baldarotta's | Indoor dining available. Tuesday–Saturday 11:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.; Sunday 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.; order at the counter, call 217-800-5726 or order online
- Bangkok Thai | Urbana location available for carryout and delivery, Champaign location available for carryout
- Barnes & Noble Cafe | Curbside pickup available
- Barrelhouse 34 | Indoor seating available with limited capacity. Check Facebook page for updates.
- Basil Thai Urbana | Indoor dining, carryout, and delivery, call or through 3rd party delivery
- Baxter's American Grille | Open for indoor dining.
- Bentley's Pub | 3 p.m. to 2 a.m. every day. Limited indoor dining and outdoor dining available. Reservations required. Check Facebook page for updates.
- Bergie's Place | Permanently closed.
- Biaggi's | Indoor dining and curbside pickup available Sun-Thu 11:00-9:00, Fri & Sat 11:00-10:00.
- Big Grove Tavern | Indoor dining, outdoor dining, and curbside pickup. To make a reservation, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billy Barooz | Indoor dining, outdoor dining, and carryout. See Facebook pages for updates.
- Billy Bob's | Indoor dining available. Sun-Wed 11:00-7:00, Thu-Sat 11:00-8:00
- Black Dog Smokehouse & Ale | Champaign location: Indoor seating and inside four-season porch. Reservations required. 11:00-9:00, now offering family meals for pickup and delivery
- Blind Pig (Walnut St) | Open Fri-Sun 1:00-11:00
- Blind Pig Brewery | See Facebook page for updates and hours.
- Bob Evans | Indoor dining, carryout, and delivery available.
- Bobo's Barbecue | Carryout & drive through available Monday–Saturday 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Boomerang's | Limited indoor seating available. Check Facebook for hours.
- Bossa Nova | Closed permanently
- Breaking Taco | Indoor dining and carryout available from 10 am to 10 pm
- BrewLab Coffee | Open for indoor service.
- Broadway Food Hall | Open for indoor dining and carryout Wednesday–Saturday 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m., Fri 5:00-7:00
- Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar (Champaign and Savoy) | Indoor seating, takeout, and delivery
- Buford's Pub | Indoor dining and carryout available.
- Bunny's Tavern | Indoor seating, takeout, delivery, and outdoor seating 11:00-10:00
- C&C Kitchen | Check Facebook page for information on food truck location/dates/menu
- Cafeteria & Company | Indoor dining and carryout available. Open daily 9:00-6:00.
- Cafe Kopi | Limited indoor dining, carryout, and delivery available; Sunday-Wednesday 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m, Thursday-Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m..; please place orders on SquareUp or call 217-359-4366 or use GrubHub
- Caffé Bene Urbana | Indoor seating available. Monday–Sunday 9:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Caribbean Grill | Monday through Saturday 11:00-4:00 Grubhub delivery & pick-up
- Carmella's Creme Donuts | Takeout and drive-thru during normal store hours
- Casa Del Mar | Open for indoor dining and carryout.
- Cast Iron Pub | See Facebook page for specials and hours.
- Central IL Produce | Have items delivered to your door via Market Wagon.
- Cheese and Crackers | Takeout food and grocery items during normal store hours by calling (217) 615-8531
- Chili's | Indoor dining, carryout, and curbside during regular store hours
- Clark Bar | Indoor seating available. See Facebook page for updates.
- Cold Stone Creamery | GrubHub, Door Dash or Uber Eats; or call 217-367-5555 for curbside pickup
- Collective Pour | Garage door is open for indoor table ventilation in accordance with Tier One guidelines, plus accompanying mitigation rules. Curbside available as well as carryout and local delivery. See Facebook page for updates.
- CBPB Popcorn Shop | Tue-Sat 10:00-6:00, Sun 12:00-5:00
- Columbia Street Roastery | Order at 217-352-9713 or online here
- Courier Cafe | Indoor dining hours Tue-Sun 8:00-3:00. Carryout hours Tue 8:00-3:00, Wed-Sat 8:00-8:00, Sun 8:00-3:00. Dinner service starting June 16.
- Cowboy Monkey | Sun-Fri 4:00-12:00, Sat 3:00-12:00 Indoor dining and outdoor dining available.
- Cracked the Egg Came First | Carryout and delivery 8:00-2:00
- Cracker Barrel | Indoor dining, curbside pickup, and delivery, call (217) 344-9087
- Crane Alley | Open Wed-Sun 4:00-midnight, with kitchen closing at 10:00.
- Custard Cup | Drive-thru and takeout during normal store hours
- Dancing Dog Eatery & Juicery | Tue - Fri 11:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m., Sat 12:00-3:00, 5:00-7:00, Sun 11:00-1:00.
- Dish Passionate Cuisine | Curbside pickup and delivery available.
- Dos Reales | Indoor, outdoor, and carryout available.
- D.P. Dough | Delivery and carryout
- Einstein Bros. Bagels | Carryout available.
- El Oasis | Open regular hours
- El Patio | Indoor and outdoor seating, and curbside pick-up available.
- El Rancho Grande II | Indoor dining, carryout, and delivery available 11:00-10:00
- El Toro Bravo | Indoor dining, carryout, and delivery available via DoorDash, Grub Hub, and Uber Eats 11 am-9 pm
- El Toro at the Fields | Indoor dining and carryout available.
- El Toro Loco | Indoor dining, curbside pickup and delivery available
- El Toro Rantoul | Carryout available 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- El Toro St. Joseph | Carryout available 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Espresso Royale | 1411 S. Neil Street, Champaign Mon-Sat 7am -5pm, Sun 7am -2pm Drive -thru and take out and 2401 Village Green Dr. Mon-Sat 7am -5pm, Sun 7am -2pm order ahead for Pick-Up and Take out. 217-352-1998
- Esquire Lounge | Limited indoor dining, outdoor seating, delivery, and carryout available. See Facebook page for weekly hours and updates. 217-398-5858
- ET's | Open for indoor dining and curbside pickup call 217-893-0222
- Everyday Kitchen & Clever Moose Cafe | See Facebook page for updates. Mon-Sat 9:00-2:00.
- Farren's | Open for indoor dining. Curbside available Sun-Thu 11:00-8:00 and Fri & Sat 11:00-9:00. Family meals available with 24 hour notice.
- Fieldhouse 219 Indoor dining available. See Facebook page for specials and hours.
- Fiesta Cafe | Indoor dining and curbside takeout from 11 am to 10 pm
- Filippo's Pizza & Italian Food of Mahomet | Open for carryout, outdoor dining, and delivery Wed-Sun.
- Five Guys | Curbside takeout and delivery from 11 am to 10 pm
- Flying Machine Avionics | Takeout, curbside, and indoor dining available.
- Four Breakfast & More | Indoor dining, carryout, and delivery
- Garcia's Pizza in a Pan | Delivery, drive-through, pick-up, and curbside, 11:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
- Geschenk Boutique and Coffee and Tea Haus—Serving our full line of espresso drinks, breakfast sandwiches, lunch sandwiches, soup, and baked goods. Tue-Sat 8:00-2:00
- Golden Crab | Open for indoor dining, carryout and delivery through DoorDash and Grubhub. 217-281-6888
- Golden Harbor | Online orders for pickup available
- Green Jade | Place orders online or by calling 217-355-5988
- Greenhouse Cafe | Regular hours Tue-Fri 10-6, Sat & Sun 9-6.
- Guido's | Indoor and outdoor dining available. Call for availability 217-359-3148
- Hamilton Walker's | Open for indoor dining and carryout, Wed-Sun 4:00-8:00 pm.
- Hen House | Close indefinitely for all service
- Hickory River Smokehouse | Indoor dining and drive-thru pickup, call 217–337-1656 for ordering ahead
- Himalayan Chimney | Curbside available 11:00-3:00 and 5:00-9:30
- Hopscotch Bakery & Market | Tuesday through Sunday 9 am to 2 for pm curbside takeout orders, delivery and shipping also available.
- Houlihan's | Indoor dining and carryout available Tue-Sat 5:00-8:00
- Huaraches Moroleon | Carryout available
- Huber's West End Store | Indoor seating available. Open 1:00-9:00 with outdoor tables, weather permitting.
- Industrial Donut | Normal hours for takeout orders only
- It'll Do Bar & Grill Tolono | Call for availability. See Facebook for details and hours.
- Jet's Pizza | Delivery and carryout
- Jimmy John's | Indoor dining, curbside and delivery available.
- JipBap Taste of Korea | Carryout available
- JT Walker's Restaurant | Permanently closed.
- Jupiter's at the Crossing | Indoor seating and outdoor seating available on covered patio. Order online for carryout and curbside.
- Jupiter's Pizzeria & Billiards | Indoor dining available.
- K Bowl | Carryout during normal store hours
- Kam's | Call for availability.
- King Kuma at The Fields | Carryout available Tue-Fri 11:00-3:00 and Sat 11:00-2:00
- Ko Fusion | Indoor dining and carryout during normal restaurant hours
- Kohinoor | Indoor dining and takeout Mon-Sat 11 am - 3 pm, 4:30-9 pm Sun noon - 3 pm, 4:30 - 9:00 pm
- La Mixteca | Indoor dining, carryout, and curbside.
- La Paloma | Hours posted daily to Facebook page
- Last Call Bar and Grill | Indoor dining available or call (217) 595-5400 to order for pickup and check Facebook for specials
- Legacy Pizzeria | Closed.
- Legends Bar & Grill | Indoor dining available. Check Facebook for updated hours.
- Le Peep | Indoor dining, carryout, and curbside pickup. Wed-Sun 7:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Longhorn Steakhouse | Indoor dining and curbside pickup call (217) 352-9189 to order
- Main St. Pub | Indoor dining and curbside pickup Mon-Wed and Thu-Sat 11:00 a.m.–8:30 p.m.; call 217-762-9414
- Maize (at the Station) | Indoor dining available in accordance with Tier One mitigations. Curbside/takeout from 10:30-9:00 p.m. daily, downtown Champaign location only
- Manzella's Italian Patio | Indoor dining. Carryout lunch Monday through Friday 11:00 a.m.–1:15 p.m.; Curbside and delivery dinner Monday through Thursday 5:00-8:00 and Friday & Saturday 5:00-9:00
- Marble Slab Creamery | Open Sun-Thu noon–9:00 p.m. and Fri & Sat noon-10:00 p.m. for curbside and carryout. Delivery available through Uber Eats.
- Merry Ann's Diner | Indoor dining, carryout, and delivery through GrubHub.
- Mia Za's | Limited indoor seating, carryout, and delivery though ChowBus
- Michael's Catering | Call 217- 351-2500 to order and get free delivery
- Miga | Open for carryout and delivery. Pickup at Naya.
- Ming Garden | Indoor dining, carryout, and delivery from Monday - Saturday: 11 am.- 10 pm; Sunday: Noon - 9 pm
- Monical's | Open for indoor dining and curbside/takeout orders
- Nando Milano Trattoria | Sun-Thu 4:00-9:00, Fri & Sat 4:00-10:00 Heated tent dining available by reservation. Takeout, curbside pickup, and delivery
- Naya | Indoor dining, curbside pickup & delivery; (217) 729-7430 between and 5:00pm - 8:30 pm.
- Neil St. Blues | Open for indoor dining, curbside pickup, delivery, and outdoor dining, weather permitting. Sun-Thu 11:00-9:00, Fri & Sat 11:00-10:00
- NOLA's Rock Bar | Open for indoor seating and outdoor, heated tent seating.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes | Mon-Fri 9:00-6:00, Sat 9:00-5:00
- O'Charley's | Closed permanently
- Oh, Honey Pie Food Truck | Check Facebook page for locations and hours
- Oishi Hibachi Steak House | Indoor dining and curbside takeout via online ordering or in-app orders 11am-9pm Sun-Thu, 11am-12am Fri & Sat
- Old Orchard | Indoor dining, carryout, and drive-thru, 217-359-5281
- Olive Garden | Indoor dining, curbside, and delivery; call 217-351-6339
- One T's Cornerpocket | Indoor and outdoor seating available.
- The Original Pancake House | Open for indoor dining, outdoor seating and carryout. Sat 6:30-2:00, Sun 7:00-2:00, Mon-Fri 6:30-1:00.
- Outback Steakhouse | Indoor dining, delivery, and takeout available call 217-398-3322
- Ozu Ramen | Carryout and delivery through Chowbus or Ricepo, 312-730-0814
- Pan and Cake Catering | place orders online or call (801) 360-3704
- Pandamonium Doughnuts | Carryout available from food truck (parked outside storefront) 8:00 a.m. until sold out Wed-Sun; Pre orders for pick up can be made via this website
- Papa Del's Pizza | Dining room open in coordination with Tier One guidelines. Carryout and delivery available. 217-359-7700
- Papa Murphy's | Curbside and delivery available
- Pekara Bakery Bistro | Prospect & Springfield location open daily 8:00-2:00 for carryout.
- Philo Tavern | Indoor dining, curbside, and local delivery available. See Facebook page for more information.
- Pia's | See Facebook page for updates.
- Piato to Go | Food Nanny service (a full meal delivery service delivered every Tuesday) and food truck menu available at Riggs. See Facebook page for hours
- Pink Pig BBQ | Dine-in, curbside, and carryout available. Tue-Thu 11:00-8:00, Fri 11:00-10:00, Sat 11:00-8:00
- Pipa's Pub | Indoor and outdoor seating available.
- Pizzeria Antica | Indoor dining and carryout or 3rd party delivery Mon-Thu 4:00–8:00, Fri 11:00-9:00, Sat 4:00-9:00
- Po' Boys | available for curbside, outdoor seating, and delivery. 217-367-2255
- PokeLab Champaign | Delivery and carryout only
- Portillo's | Dine-in, carryout, and drive-thru.
- Pour Brothers | Open for indoor seating Tue-Thu 3-11, Fri & Sat 12-midnight, Sun 12-10. See Facebook for updates.
- Project 47 | Indoor dining, carryout, and curbside available. Tue-Thu 11:00-2:00, 4:00-8:00, Fri & Sat 11:00-8:00, Sun 11:00-7:00
- Red Herring Vegetarian Restaurant | See Facebook page for hours.
- Red Lobster | Indoor dining, takeout and delivery Sunday–Thursday 11:30 a.m.–8:30 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11:30 a.m.–9:30 p.m.
- The Ribeye | Open for indoor dining, call for a reservation. 217-351-9115
- Rich's Family Restaurant | Indoor dining, curbside, and carryout available
- Rick's Bakery | Open for takeout/curbside during normal store hours
- Riggs Beer Company | Taproom open for indoor seating. Please see Facebook page for updates. Curbside pickup daily during beer garden hours.; call 217-718-5345 to order growlers
- Rosati's Pizza | Reopening in June
- Route 45 Wayside | Open for indoor dining in accordance with Tier One guidelines and mitigations
- Rumberger's Wings | Delivery, carryout and curbside delivery, Sunday 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.; Monday–Wednesday 11:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.; Thursday–Saturday 11:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.; order online
- Sakanaya | Open for indoor dining and takeout/curbside during normal store hours
- Sam's Cafe | Indoor dining available. Takeout orders please call (217) 352-7102
- Sammy's Pancake House | Indoor dining and carryout available. 6:00-3:00 daily
- San Maru | Curbside pickup and delivery. Tue-Sat 11:00-7:00
- Seven Saints | Indoor and outdoor dining available, carryout, and delivery 217-351-7775
- Siam Terrace | Indoor dining, delivery, and carryout available.
- Sidney Dairy Barn | Open for carryout and online order pickup Tuesday-Sunday 12:00-7:00
- Signature Grill | Indoor seating, curbside, delivery, or carryout Tuesday through Sunday, 11:00 A.M. - 2:30 P.M. and 5:30 PM –9:00 PM. Call 217-607-0893 to place pickup order or delivery through GrubHub or UberEats.
- Silvercreek Restaurant | Open for indoor dining and carryout. Temporary hours will be Wed-Sat 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Sipyard | Open Thursday-Saturday 5-11.
- Sitara Indian Restaurant | Carryout and GrubHub: 217.607.0378
- Slim Chickens | Drive-thru during normal store hours
- Small Cakes | Monday–Saturday 11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Smith Burger Co. | Check Facebook page for daily location.
- Smoothie King | 7:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m., Monday–Friday; 8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m. Saturday; 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. Sunday
- Stango Cuisine | Indoor dining, carryout, and delivery available, Tuesday–Saturday 9:00-12:00 and 3:00-7:00 p.m.
- Steak n Shake | Indoor seating, drive-thru and carryout.
- Sticky Rice | Indoor dining, carryout, and delivery Mon 11-8, Wed-Sat 11-8, Sun 12-8
- Strawberry Fields Cafe | Takeout orders during normal business hours
- Sun Singer Wine & Spirits | Indoor dining and heated tent seating available. Retail, Deli, curbside pickup & delivery, Tuesday 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Sushi Siam | Indoor dining available. Monday through Saturday 10:30-2:30, 4:30-8:30
- TCBY | Sun-Thu 12-9:30, Fri & Sat 12-10 for take-out, curbside service, dine-in, or delivery thru GrubHub, 217-607-5090
- Texas Roadhouse | Indoor dining and carryout available.
- TGIFridays | Closed permanently
- Thara Thai | Curbside pickup during normal store hours
- The Bread Company | See Facebook page for updates.
- The Brown Bag | Monticello Indoor dining, curbside, and delivery available M-F 10-7, Delivery available M-F 10-2, 5-7
- The Icehouse | Closed permanently
- The New Sweet Indulgence | Accepting orders for curbside pickup, place orders on Thursday or Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m, 217-352-2433, see their Facebook page for updated info
- The Scotsman's Kitchen & Bakery | Call (217) 552 1435 for delivery
- Timpone's | Indoor dining (reservations suggested) and curbside available Tuesday–Sunday 4:00–8:00 p.m.; call 344-7619 to order. View menu on website, free Caesar or House Salad with any pizza or pasta.
- Triptych Brewing | Curbside pickup available Mon 3-7, Tue-Sun 12-7 patio open, weather permitting.
- Urbana Garden | Indoor dining and carryout available
- Watson's Shack & Rail | Indoor and outdoor dining, curbside, and carryout. Make reservations here. 217-607-0168
- The Wheelhouse | Indoor dining and carryout.
- Wild Hare Bar & Grill | Indoor dining, carryout, and curbside available. Daily 11:00-8:00
- Wood N' Hog BBQ | Normal business hours for takeout/curbside orders only in both Champaign & Urbana locations
- Ye Old Donut Shop | Takeout and drive-thru, call (217) 359-3311 to order
Dish Passionate | Weekly special menus, free delivery; order online
Michael's Catering | Weekly special menus, delivered; Call 217-351-2500 or email info@MichaelsCateringEvents.com
Parks & Forest Preserves
Champaign Park District—District parks remain open for walking, hiking, running and biking as long as park users comply with social distancing requirements. Leonhard Recreation Center open. Reservations not required. Outdoor amenities will remain open including playgrounds, basketball courts, and tennis nets at Clark Park, Hessel Park, Lindsay Courts, and Sunset Ridge Park, which will stay up throughout the winter season. Until further notice, pavilion or shelter rentals will be reserved for groups of 10 or under.
Urbana Park District— District parks remain open for walking, hiking, running and biking as long as park users comply with social distancing requirements. Urbana Park District indoor activity will be opening as Covid-19 numbers improve. See more information here.
Champaign County Forest Preserve District—The Champaign County forest preserves will remain open for hiking, dog walking, fishing, and other outdoor recreational activities. Facility rentals available for up to 50 people or 50% capacity. Museum of the Grand Prairie hours will be Tue-Sat 1:00-5:00 and visitors will be limited to 25 at a time, by reservation. Homer Lake Interpretive Center hours will be Tue-Fri 1:00-5:00 and visitors will be limited to 10 at a time. The Campground at Middle Fork will reopen for the season on April 1 at 50% capacity. Full-capacity is expected to begin May 1. Golf course opening March 1, weather permitting and tee-times required.
Allerton Park & Retreat Center—Limited trails access. Guests should approach the Main (Allerton Road) Entrance to access the 6 miles of trail, consisting of the Schroth Trail and the McDonald Family Trails.
Mahomet Parks & Recreation—Currently local Mahomet parks, preserves, multipurpose pathways and trails remain open.
SHOPS—Grocery & ESsential NEEDS
- Annapoorna Stores—Normal business hours
- Art Mart—Monday-Saturday 7:30AM-6:00PM, Sunday 8:00AM-4:00PM
- The Best of Africa's Food Store—Normal business hours
- Central IL Produce | Call 217-367-8308 or email email@example.com to place produce order
- Cheese & Crackers—Open 11:00 a.m–6:00 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Sunday
- Common Ground Food Co-op—Updated hours: senior shopping 7:30–9:00 a.m.; standard hours 9:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- County Market—Normal business hours; Designated shopping for seniors aged 60 and at-risk population from 6:00–8:00 a.m.
- El Progreso Tienda y Carniceria—Open 8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Far East Grocery—10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. daily
- Harvest Market—Normal business hours; Designated shopping for elderly and disable shoppers from 6:00-8:00 a.m.
- Meijer—Designated shopping for seniors and at-risk customers on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00–8:00 a.m.
- Natural Gourmet—Open 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m., Monday–Saturday; expedited shopping available. Message on Facebook, call 217-355-6365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old Time Meat & Deli—10 am to 6 pm Monday-Saturday (9am-10am open to senior citizens only)
- Prairie Fruits Farm & Creamery—Online shop for cheese and other local products
- Schnucks—Normal hours; Designated shopping for seniors aged 60 and at-risk population from 6:00–7:00 a.m.
- Strawberry Fields Natural Food Store—Open for carryout, delivery, and outdoor seating
- Sun Singer Wine & Spirits | Retail, Deli, curbside pickup & delivery, Tuesday 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Target—Designating first hour of shopping each Wednesday for elderly and at-risk customers
- Walmart—Designated shopping for seniors Tuesday mornings between 6:00-7:00 a.m.
- Walnut Street Tea Company - open during regular business hours, mask required
SHOPS & BOUTIQUES
- 25 O'Clock Brewery— Taproom open Fri-Sun and curbside pickup available
- All Things Kids -- 10:00-6:00 Mon-Sat
- Antiques and More at Staley Rd.—Tue-Sat 10:00-6:00, Sun 10:00-4:00
- Austin's Sportswear | Mon-Thu 10:00-3:00 and Fri-Sat 10:00-6:00.
- Behemoth Durable Goods | Thu & Fri 4:00-8:00, Sat 11:00-8:00, Sun 11:00-4:00
- Best Buy | Order online for in-store pickup and retrieve items curbside
- Bluebird Boutique—Open Tue-Fri 11:00-6:00, Sat 11:00-4:00
- Body N' Sole—Curbside pickup and free shipping for online and phone orders, 217-356-8926 Mon-Fri 9:00-6:00, Sat 9:00-5:00, Sun 12:00-5:00
- Champaign Outdoors & Rugged Outdoors—Open Tue-Sat 11:00-6:00
- Checkered Moon | Open Mon-Sat 10:00-5:30. Curbside and free local delivery still available.
- Circles Boutique | Masks required, 6 feet distance, and 5 people allowed in store at a time.
- Confidentially Yours—Mon-Sat 10-5
- Cool Bliss Popped Bliss | Tue-Sat 10:00-6:00, Sun 12:00-5:00
- Crossroad Corner Consignment— Sun & Tue-Fri 10-4 and Sat 11-6
- CU Woodshop—Tue-Fri 10:00-6:00, Sat 10:00-3:00
- Dick's Sporting Goods and Field & Stream—open for in-store shopping
- Dr. G's Brainworks— Open Monday–Saturday 10:00–9:00 p.m., Sun 11:00-6:00 l Online orders still available, also by phone, email and Facebook, with their signature personal assistance to select a puzzle, game or educational activity. Email email@example.com.
- Exile on Main | See Facebook page for updated hours.
- Fira Boutique— Please see Facebook page for procedures and hours.
- Flora Design Studio—Delivery only with available product
- Flora Gems—Open regular hours. Curbside and pickup and dropoff still available.
- Furniture Lounge—Open Sat 11:00-5:00, Sun 12:00-4:00, Mon 11:00-5:00
- Gameday Spirit -- Mon-Sat 10:00-6:00, Sun 11:00-5:00
- Grovestone—Curbside pickup and free in-town delivery.
- Habitat for Humanity Restore—Online store shopping available online or in-store
- Heel To Toe—Mon-Sat 9:00-5:00
- HomeGoods—Open Mon-Sat 10:00-7:00, Sun 11:00-7:00
- The I.D.E.A. Store—Open Tue-Fri 12:00-6:00, Sat 10:00-4:00
- Illini Union Bookstore— Fall and Winter break hours: Mon-Fri 7:30-5:00
- Jane Addams Book Shop—Curbside pickup available, Open regular hours
- Jos A Banks—Closed until further notice
- Karen's Kloset | Mon–Fri 10:00–7:00, Sat 10:00-6:00, Sun 12:00-5:00
- Larry Kanfer Gallery | Open Wed-Fri 10:00-5:00 and by appointment 217-398-2000
- Live Action Games | Mon-Sat 12:00-8:00, Sun 12:00-6:00
- Orphan's Treasure Box—Online orders available for shipping
- Market Place Mall | Mon-Sat 11:00-7:00, Sun 12:00-6:00 See a full list of stores here.
- Monticello Mercantile | See Facebook page for hours.
- Ms. Becky's | Open Thu-Sat 10:00-5:00, Sun 1:00-4:00
- Neutral Cycle | Mon-Fri 11:00-2:00, Sat 12:00-3:00
- Plant Mode | In-store shopping and online ordering available
- Pretties by Paris DIY | Studio take home kits for $10 each. Includes and 8x8 piece of wood and a stencil
- Ten Thousand Villages | Temporary hours Tue-Sat 11-5.
- Texture Home | Tus-Fri 10:00-6:00, Sat 10:00-5:00
- These Four Walls | Tue-Fri 9:00-5:30, Sat 9:00-1:00
- TJ Maxx—open regular hours
- The Gilbert Gallery | Open Tue-Sat 12:00-4:00 or by appointment.
- The Paddy Wagon Antique Shop | Open for regular hours, masks and social distancing required
- The Pottery Place CU—Take & Paint kits available
- The Upper Bout | Mon-Sat 11:00-6:00
- The Vault Art Gallery—Tue-Sat 10:00-5:00, Sun 11:00-5:00
- Walnut Street Tea Company—In-store shopping, pickup, and delivery available.
- Weiskamp Screen Printing— Walk-in ordering or pickup by appointment only.
- Yellow & Co.— Tue-Fri 11:00-6:00, Sat 10:00-4:00, Sun 1:00-4:00. Masks required, maintain 6' distance, and sanitize hands upon entering store.
- Champaign Public Library—Main Library: Open for "Grab and Go" service and computer use. Curbside service will still be available. Mon-Sat 9-6 | Sun 12-6
Douglass Branch: Mon-Fri 10-6 | Sat 10-4. See guidelines and FAQs here.
- Mahomet Public Library Open with limited hours.
- Urbana Free Library Hours Mon-Thu 9-7, Fri & Sat 9-5, Sun 1-4. See guidelines here.
- Tuscola Public Library | Open during normal hours. Curbside service also available.
Health & Wellness
COUNSELING & MENTAL HEALTH
Elliott Counseling Group—Free online emotional support; call 217-398-9066
Melanie Sivley Counseling—Helping manage your mental health
Smart Recovery—Online self-help addiction resources
Khan Academy—Free online learning
Illini Tutoring—Tutoring via video chat; sharing videos about developing executive function skills, specially tailored to trauma recovery and resilience
Sylvan Learning Center—Virtual tutoring sessions; e-learning homework support and classic Sylvan lessons
RECREATION & WELLNESS
6 Dimensions Fitness Coaching—Online fitness coaching
Amara Yoga & Arts—Reopen
Atkins Tennis Center—Outdoor courts available by reservation beginning June 1.
Beck Training—Free at home workouts. Sign up online.
Hatha Yoga & Fitness—Live streamed classes and our digital library coming soon
Karyn Claflin—Meditation and mindfulness exercises
Les Mills—Free access to over 100 workouts
Life Fitness—Free online workouts
Old Orchard Lanes & Links | Links open
Savoy Recreation Center—Closed until further notice
Soccer Planet | Outdoor soccer clinics June 8-July 25
Urbana Boulders—Open Mon-Fri 4-9, Sat & Sun 10-8
EVENT POSTPONEMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
Ebertfest—Planned for September 8-11, 2021
Fighting Illini Athletics—At this time, no fans will be permitted at home games in accordance with the Division of Intercollegiate Athletics COVID-19 operations restrictions.
Christie Clinic Illinois Marathon—Planned for September 9-11, 2021
University of Illinois Moms Weekend-April 9-11, 2021 VIRTUAL, no on-campus events or programs
Champaign County Fair 2021 planned for July 22-31, 2021
ARTS & CULTURE
Boneyard Arts Festival—Postponed to later date
Champaign County History Museum—Open for 1-hour reserved visits.
Cinema Gallery -- Normal hours, Wed-Sat 10-5. Face masks and social distancing will be required, and visitors will be limited to no more than 7 in the gallery at one time
CU Adventures in Time & Space—Virtual and in-person escape rooms available.
Giertz Gallery at Parkland College—Digital format through spring 2021 with online exhibitions, resources, and programming from the gallery.
Gilbert Gallery -- Open Wed-Sat 12:00-4:00
Japan House at the University of Illinois—All events at the Japan House are postponed indefinitely. Rescheduled dates will be announced in the future.
Krannert Art Museum—An online ticketing portal is open at go.illinois.edu/KAMreservations and museum hours will be Tues-Saturday 10 am-4 pm, with late Thursday hours until 7 pm. A reservation is required for entry.
Krannert Center for the Performing Arts—All performances for the remainder of the semester have been canceled; tours, other events, Krannert Uncorked all canceled, and the Promenade Showcase Gift Shop, Intermezzo Cafe, and Stage 5 bar closed until further notice; The Ticket Office counter will be closed for business until further notice; business will only take place by phone at 217.333.6280 (800.KCPATIX), via web at KrannertCenter.com; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Museum of the Grand Prairie—Museum of the Grand Prairie hours will be Tue-Sat 1:00-5:00 and visitors will be limited to 25 at a time, by reservation.
Orpheum Children's Science Museum—Closed permanently.
Spurlock Museum—Tue 12:00–5:00 pm, Wed-Fri 9:00 am–5:00 pm, Sat 10:00 am–4:00 pm, Sun 12:00–4:00 pm
Staerkel Planetarium at Parkland College—Closed until further notice, virtual programming available online
State Farm Center—All events canceled or postponed until further notice
The Virginia Theatre—All events canceled or postponed until further notice.