Business Updates & Cancellations
As the greater Champaign County area seeks to prioritize the health and safety of our community, we are monitoring business availability as well as closures, community resources, event cancellations, postponements and modifications. Stay tuned to this page as updates are received.
We encourage the public to take precautions recommended by the Champaign-Urbana Public Health Department and the CDC:
- Stay at home when sick
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid touching your face
For more information about COVID-19 and preparedness resources, please visit the Champaign-Urbana Public Health District on Facebook. The CUPHD hotline is 217-239-7877. You can also email questions to CUPHD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Statement on Supporting Local Businesses
Updated April 1, 2020
Effective at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 21, Illinois will be under a stay-at-home order through April 7. We will continue to encourage support of our local businesses and hospitality industry through options available. Please note that carry-out and curbside pick-up options are available at participating restaurants, as well as visitation to outdoor parks and forest preserves while still following social distancing guidelines. We encourage patrons to follow their favorite spots on social media for updates, or call for more information.
Please note, we are updating information as quickly as we receive it. We strongly recommend you call the individual business for confirmation of availability.
Champaign-Urbana Public Health Department—Follow along on their website and Facebook page to learn updates of COVID-19 in our community, as well as resources available for the community related to WIC, Health & Wellness, and Teen & Adult Services
Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District—Offering reduced service for essential services and free rides
ChambanaMoms.com—Resources on activities for kids, families and individuals
Champaign-Urbana Small Business Development Center—Offering assistance for small businesses with disaster loans and other COVID-19 related issues
Champaign County Chamber of Commerce—Assistance for members and the business community
- Alexander's Steakhouse | Takeout steak and potatoes for home cooking through March 21
- Apple Dumpling | Carryout and Curbside 11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Baldarotta's | Opening April 7 for curbside and delivery; Tuesday–Saturday 11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.; Sunday 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.; call 217-800-5726 or order online.
- Barnes & Noble Cafe | open during normal business hours
- Barrelhouse 34 | Curbside pickup from online store options
- Basil Thai Urbana | Pick Up and Delivery, call or through 3rd party delivery
- Biaggi's | Curbside from 11 am to 7 pm
- Big Grove Tavern | Curbside takeout from 11 am to 8 pm; call at 217-239-3505 or email us at email@example.com
- Billy Bob's | Takeout from 11 am to 7 pm, call 217-582-2277
- Black Dog Smokehouse & Ale | Open Wednesday–Sunday for curbside pickup or delivery. Order by 8pm a day in advance.
- Blind Pig (Walnut St) | Growlers and 6-packs to go from 1:00–8:00 p.m.
- Bob Evans | Pickup or delivery from 6:30 am to 8 pm
- Bobo's Barbecue | Carryout & drive through available Monday–Saturday 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Boomerang's | Carryout from 11 am to 12 pm
- Breaking Taco | Pickup from 10 am to 10 pm
- BrewLab Coffee | Curbside takeout during normal store hours
- Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar (Champaign and Savoy) | Takeout and delivery from 11:00 a.m. -12:00 a.m.
- Buford's Pub | Carryout from 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.; call 217-598-2313
- Bunny's Tavern | Takeout, curbside, and delivery during normal store hours (11 am-10 pm daily)
- Cafe Kopi | Closed March 22 until further notice
- Caffé Bene | Closed until further notice
- Caribbean Grill | Re-opens on Monday, March 23 for Grubhub delivery & pick-up
- Carmella's Creme Donuts | Takeout and drive-thru during normal store hours
- Casa Del Mar | Curbside pick up, call 217-552-1525 or order online
- Cast Iron Pub | Serving only burgers 7 days a week from 11 am-2 pm and 5 pm-8 pm; taking orders via phone (217-599-1511), Facebook messenger, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Central IL Produce | Call 217-367-8308 or email email@example.com to place produce order; pickup 3/20 curbside (more details linked here
- Cheese and Crackers | Takeout food and grocery items during normal store hours by calling (217) 615-8531
- Chili's | Takeout and Curbside during regular store hours
- Cold Stone Creamery | GrubHub, Door Dash or Uber Eats; or call 217-367-5555 for curbside pickup
- Collective Pour | Package sales, crowlers and gift cards, call your order to 217-607-5292; open Monday through Friday 3–7pm and Saturday & Sunday 12pm to 3pm
- Columbia Street Roastery | Lobby closed to walk-ins, order at 217-352-9713 or online here
- Courier Cafe | Closed until further notice
- Cracked the Egg Came First | Carryout and delivery during normal store hours
- Cracker Barrel | Curbside pickup and delivery, call (217) 344-9087
- Crane Alley | Curbside pickup during normal store hours
- Custard Cup | Drivethru and takeout during normal store hours
- Dancing Dog Eatery & Juicery | Open starting April 1 from noon–4:00 p.m. with re-heat items as well as burgers, vicken sandwiches, desserts and smoothies. Call 217-552-1344.
- Destihl | Closed until further notice
- Dish Passionate Cuisine | Curbside pickup and delivery available, $11 per meal with 10% discount on orders of more than 4. Add chef's dessert choice for an additional $2 per meal
- D.P. Dough | Delivery and carryout
- Einstein Bros. Bagels | Lincoln & University location & Prospect location, open Saturday mornings from 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Customers can email orders ahead (by Friday @ 10am) if they want to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include order details, time, location for pickup, and phone number. Catering orders other days of the week with notice to the same email address.
- El Patio | Curbside pick-up available
- El Rancho Grande II | Carryout available
- El Toro Bravo | Open for carryout and delivery is available via DoorDash, Grub Hub, and Uber Eats 11 am-9 pm
- El Toro Loco | Curbside pickup and delivery available
- El Toro Rantoul | Carryout available 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- El Toro St. Joseph | Carryout available 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Espresso Royale (Village at the Crossing, Neil St., and Oregon St.) - Takeout coffee and food; call ahead to order
- Esquire Lounge | Closed until further notice
- ET's | Curbside pickup from 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Everyday Kitchen & Clever Moose Cafe | Closed until further notice
- Farren's | Takeout during normal store hours; last order taken at 7:45 p.m., pickup by 8 p.m.; pick-up on Walnut
- Fieldhouse 219—Carryout and curbside pickup; call 217-631-1155
- Fiesta Cafe | Curbside takeout from 11 am to 11 pm
- Filippo's Pizza & Italian Food of Mahomet | Open for carryout and delivery,Tuesday–Sunday 2:00–9:00 p.m.
- Five Guys | Curbside takeout and deliver from 11 am to 10 pm
- Flying Machine Avionics | Open 8:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. daily for curbside and take-out
- Four Breakfast & More | Takeout and delivery, 7:30 a.m.–Midnight
- Garcia's Pizza | Delivery, drive-through, pick-up and curbside, 11:00 a.m.–11:00 p.m.
- Geschenk Boutique and Coffee and Tea Haus—Serving our full line of espresso drinks, breakfast sandwiches, lunch sandwiches, soup, and baked goods. Just give us a call 469-6034 or grab and go.
- Golden Harbor | Online and phone orders
- Hamilton Walker's—closed until March 30, order ready-to-cook food and HW signature vodka for pickup on Saturdays and Sundays; place orders to email@example.com
- Hickory River Smokehouse | Drivethru pickup from 11 am to 7 pm, call 217–337-1656 for ordering ahead
- Himalayan Chimney | Closed until further notice
- Hopscotch Bakery & Market | 9 am to 1 for pm curbside takeout orders only
- Huaraches Moroleon | Carryout available
- Industrial Donut | Normal hours for takeout orders only
- Jet's Pizza | Delivery and carryout from Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 11:00 pm; Friday - Saturday: 10:00 am - 1:00 am; Sunday: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Jimmy John's | All Champaign County area locations doing curbside pickup and delivery during normal store hours
- JT Walker's Restaurant | Carryout and delivery from 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Ko Fusion | Takeout/Curbside during normal store hours
- Kohinoor | Takeout on Mon-Sat 11 am - 3 pm, 4:30-10 pm Sun noon - 3 pm, 4:30 - 9:30 pm
- La Mixteca | Pickup from 10 am to 8 pm
- Last Call Bar and Grill | Call (217) 595-5400 to order for pickup
- Legends Bar & Grill | Carryout Fish Fry, Friday, March 20, 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.; call 217-355-7674
- Longhorn Steakhouse | Curbside pickup call (217) 352-9189 to order
- Main St. Pub | Curbside pickup 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. and 5:00–7:30 p.m.; call 217-762-9414
- Maize (at the Station) & on Green | Curbside/takeout during normal store hours
- Merry Ann's Diner | on GrubHub or you can call 217-352-5399; campus location closed until further notice
- Mia Za's | Pick up and delivery though ChowBus , 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. daily
- Michael's Catering | Call 217- 351-2500 to order and get free delivery
- Miga | Closed until further notice
- Ming Garden | Carryout and delivery from Monday - Saturday: 11 am.- 10 pm; Sunday: Noon - 9 pm
- Manzella's Italian Patio | Pick-Up & Carryout Lunch 11:00 a.m.–1:30 p.m.; Dinner: Normal business hours
- Monarch Brewing Company | Takeout from special menu from 11:30 am - 7 pm
- Monical's | Numerous Champaign County Area locations | Normal hours for curbside/takeout orders only
- Nando Milano Trattoria | Takeout, curbside pickup, and delivery offering an updated menu
- Naya | Curbside pickup & delivery; (217) 729-7430 between and 5:00pm - 8:30 pm.
- Neil St. Blues | Closed through April 7
- O'Charley's | Takeout meals during normal store hours
- Oh, Honey Pie Food Truck | Check Facebook page for locations and hours
- Old Chicago | Delivery or pickup
- Old Orchard | Carryout, and drive-thru from 10:30 am to 8 pm
- Olive Garden | Curbside and delivery; 11:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m. Sun-Thur and 11:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. Friday and Sat.; call 217-351-6339
- Outback Steakhouse | Delivery and takeout available call 217-398-3322
- Pan and Cake Catering | place orders online or call (801) 360-3704
- Pandamonium Doughnuts | Carryout available from food truck (parked outside storefront) 8:00 a.m. until sold out Wed-Sun; Pre orders for pick up can be made via this website
- Papa Del's Pizza | Carryout and delivery available
- Papa Murphy's | Curbside and delivery available
- Pear Tree Estate | Offering catering for groups of less than 50
- Piato to Go | Food Nanny service (a full meal delivery service delivered every Tuesday) and food truck menu available Mon-Fri from 11-2. We are really trying to promote Food Nanny since this is in which patrons can go to our website
- Pink Pig BBQ | 11 am to 7 pm for takeout/curbside orders only
- Pizzeria Antica | Open for carryout or 3rd party delivery from 5:00–8:00 p.m. daily
- Pour Brothers | Gift cards available online
- Project 47 Smokehouse | Carry-out through ChowNow or call 217-586-3456 for carry-out or delivery, Open Sunday & Tuesday, 4:00–8:00 p.m.; Wednesday–Thursday 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. & 4:00–8:00 p.m.; Friday –Saturday 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Red Herring Vegetarian Restaurant | Meal Club ordering for bulk meals delivered on Wednesdays & Fridays; shirts & hoodies up for sale, as well as gift certificates, cookbook zines, and pre-paid Meal Cards.
- The Ribeye | Special take-out menu, 4:30–7:30 p.m., call 217-315-9115
- Rich's Family Restaurant | Curbside available from Sunday - Thursday: 6 am - 3 pm; Friday & Saturday 6 am - 9 pm
- Rick's Bakery | Open for takeout/curbside during normal store hours
- Riggs Beer Company | Curbside pickup daily from 12:00–8:00 p.m.; call 217-718-5345 to order growlers
- Rosati's Pizza | 11am-8pm, call ahead for curbside delivery at 217-328-2334 or use GrubHub, EatStreet, or MyRosatis.com.
- Rumberger's Wings | Delivery, carryout and curbside delivery, Sunday 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.; Monday–Wednesday 11:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.; Thursday–Saturday 11:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.; order online
- Sakanaya | Open for takeout/curbside during normal store hours
- Sam's Cafe | Takeout orders please call (217) 352-7102
- Sammy's Pancake House | Takeout available during normal store hours
- Scotty's Brewhouse | Pickup or GrubHub-style delivery for normal store hours
- Sidney Dairy Barn | Closed through April 7
- Slim Chickens | Drivethru during normal store hours
- Smoothie King | Drive-thru open with buy one, get one free smoothie deal during normal store hours
- Siam Terrace | Offer takeout, curbside service, and delivery; will offer 10% discount with online order services; gift cards also available
- Signature Grill | Curbside delivery during normal store hours. Call 217-607-0893 to place order
- Silvercreek Restaurant | Closed until further notice
- Sitara Indian Restaurant | Carryout and GrubHub: 217.607.0378
- Small Cakes | Cupcake decorating kits available for take-home
- Smoothie King | 7:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m., Monday–Friday; 8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m. Saturday; 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. Sunday
- Stango Cuisine | Closed until further notice
- Steak and Shake | All three C-U locations still operating drive-thru
- Sticky Rice | Carry out only 12:00–7:00 p.m., closed on Tuesdays
- Strawberry Fields Cafe | Takeout orders during normal business hours
- Sushi Siam | Take-out and 3rd party delivery through DoorDash, UberEats and GrubHub
- TCBY | Open 1–8 p.m. for take-out, curbside service, or delivery thru GrubHub, 217-607-5090
- Texas Roadhouse—Family value packs available for carryout
- Thara Thai | Curbside pickup during normal store hours
- The Brown Bag | Monticello Carryout available M-F 10-7, Delivery available M-F 10-2, 5-7
- The Original Pancake House | Take out, Drive Up, Delivery (8 am- 1pm), Online ordering, and 50% off for restaurant employees affected by the Coronavirus policies
- The Scotsman's Kitchen & Bakery | Call (217) 552 1435 for delivery
- Triptych Brewing | Online order for pickup or delivery
- Watson's Shack & Rail | Updated Closed until further notice
- The Wheelhouse | Special menus for carryout from Tuesday–Thursday & Sunday 5:00–7:00 p.m.; Friday–Saturday 5:00–8:00 p.m.
- Wild Hare | Pickup or delivery in Fischer only from 11 am - 8 pm (for takeout); 11 am - 1 pm, 5 - 8 pm
- Wood N' Hog BBQ | Normal business hours for takeout/curbside orders only
- Ye Old Donut Shop | Takeout and drive-thru, call (217) 359-3311 to order
Dish Passionate | Weekly special menus, free delivery; order online
Michael's Catering | Weekly special menus, delivered; Call 217-351-2500 or email info@MichaelsCateringEvents.com
Jenkins Catering | Weekly special menus; call 217-232-1103 to order
Parks & Forest Preserves
Champaign Park District—All playgrounds will be closed to the public beginning Saturday, March 21 at 5pm. District parks remain open for walking, hiking, running and biking as long as park users comply with social distancing requirements. All facilities closed until further notice
Urbana Park District—All playgrounds will be closed to the public beginning Saturday, March 21 at 5pm. District parks remain open for walking, hiking, running and biking as long as park users comply with social distancing requirements. All facilities closed until further notice
Champaign County Forest Preserve District—The Champaign County forest preserves will remain open for hiking, dog walking, fishing, and other outdoor recreational activities. Playgrounds and all facilities, including restrooms, will be closed.
Allerton Park & Retreat Center—Limited trails access. Guests should approach the Main (Allerton Road) Entrance to access the 6 miles of trail, consisting of the Schroth Trail and the McDonald Family Trails.
Mahomet Parks & Recreation—While all gatherings, events and programs have been suspended, currently the local Mahomet parks, preserves, multipurpose pathways and trails remain open.
SHOPS—Grocery & ESsential NEEDS
- Annapoorna Stores—Normal business hours
- Art Mart—delivery and curbside pickup for the whole store. Wine, groceries, toys, cheese and anything else can be ordered by phone at 217 344 7979, or by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reduced hours M-Sat from 7 am to 6 pm and Sun 7 am to 5 pm; Closing March 22–29
- The Best of Africa's Food Store—Normal business hours
- Central IL Produce | Call 217-367-8308 or email email@example.com to place produce order; pickup 3/20 curbside (more details linked here)
- Cheese & Crackers—Open 11:00 a.m–6:00 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Sunday
- Common Ground Food Co-op—Updated hours: senior shopping 7:30–9:00 a.m.; standard hours 9:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- County Market—Normal business hours; Designated shopping for seniors aged 60 and at-risk population from 6:00–8:00 a.m.
- El Progreso Tienda y Carniceria—Open 8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Far East Grocery—10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. daily
- Harvest Market—Normal business hours; Designated shopping for elderly and disable shoppers from 6:00-8:00 a.m.
- Meijer—Designated shopping for seniors and at-risk customers on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00–8:00 a.m.
- Old Time Meat & Deli—10 am to 6 pm Monday-Saturday (9am-10am open to senior citizens only)
- Prairie Fruits Farm & Creamery—Online shop for cheese and other local products
- Schnucks—Normal hours; Designated shopping for seniors aged 60 and at-risk population from 6:00–7:00 a.m.
- Strawberry Fields Natural Food Store—Open for carryout and delivery
- Target—Designating first hour of shopping each Wednesday for elderly and at-risk customers
- Walmart—Designated shopping for seniors Tuesday mornings between 6:00-7:00 a.m. starting March 24
- Walnut Street Tea Company - please call ahead as much as possible to reduce contact at the door
SHOPS & BOUTIQUES
All non-essential shops and boutiques will be closed during the stay-at-home order, effective 5:00 p.m., March 21 through April 7.
- 25 O'Clock Brewery—Closed until further notice
- Antiques and More at Staley Rd.—Online shopping beginning March 26
- Best Buy | Order online for in-store pickup and retrieve items curbside
- Bluebird Boutique—closed until further notice
- Body N' Sole—Free shipping for online and phone orders, 217-356-8926 (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. daily)
- Champaign Outdoors & Rugged Outdoors—closed until further notice
- Circles Boutique | closed until further notice, buy gift cards and "online coming soon"
- Confidentially Yours—Online shopping available
- Cool Bliss Popped Bliss | Open Friday, Saturday & Sunday for deliveries
- Crossroad Corner Consignment—closed to general public, order by phone for curbside pickup
- CU Woodshop—Online orderders for drop shipped equipment only, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Bulk bundles of 50 board feet of lumber, email email@example.com to schedule a pick-up time.
- Dick's Sporting Goods and Field & Stream—closed until further notice
- Dr. G's Brainworks— Online orders shipped Monday–Friday, with their signature personal assistance to select a puzzle, game or educational activity. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Fira Boutique—Curbside pickup from 10am-5pm
- Flora Design Studio—Closed; gift cards available through the website
- Furniture Lounge closed until further notice
- Grovestone—Online orders with free delivery for orders over $35
- Habitat for Humanity Restore closed until further notice
- Heel To Toe—Closing until further notice
- HomeGoods—Closed until further notice
- The I.D.E.A. Store—Gift cards available online
- Illini Union Bookstore—Closed until further notice
- Jane Addams Book Shop—Closed until further notice
- Jos A Banks—Closed until further notice
- Live Action Games | Curbside pick up available
- Orphan's Treasure Box—Online orders available for shipping
- Market Place Mall—Only essentials open: LensCrafters, xFinity, Vitamin World, and GNC; no walkers allowed
- Neutral Cycle | Open by appointment only from 12-3pm every day but Sundays. Please call 312-834-3560 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plant Mode | Closed until further notice; Buy gift cards online to redeem for Spring greenery once reopened
- Pretties by Paris DIY | Studio |take home kits for $10 each. Includes and 8x8 piece of wood and a stencil
- Ten Thousand Villages | closed until further notice
- Texture Home | closed until further notice
- TJ Maxx—closed until further notice
- The Friendship Bookshop at Champaign Public Library until further notice
- The Pottery Place CU—Take & Paint kits available
- The Vault Art Gallery—closed until further notice
- Walnut Street Tea Company—Orders available by phone for pickup
- Weiskamp Screen Printing—closed on Saturdays; call ahead and someone will meet them here to pick up their order.
- Yellow & Co.—Online shopping only
- Champaign Public Library—closed until further notice
- Mahomet Public Library, closed Tuesday, March 17 until further notice
- Urbana Free Library closed through March 30
Health & Wellness
COUNSELING & MENTAL HEALTH
Elliott Counseling Group—Free online emotional support; call 217-398-9066
Melanie Sivley Counseling—Helping manage your mental health
Smart Recovery—Online self-help addiction resources
University of Illinois Extension Virtual Events
- Managing Stress, March 26, 2:00–3:00 p.m.
- Cargeiver Self-Care, April 2, 2:00–3:00 p.m.
- Being Mindful during Difficult Times, April 23, 2:00–3:00 p.m.
Khan Academy—Free online learning
Illini Tutoring—Tutoring via video chat; sharing videos about developing executive function skills, specially tailored to trauma recovery and resilience
Sylvan Learning Center—Virtual tutoring sessions; e-learning homework support and classic Sylvan lessons
RECREATION & WELLNESS
6 Dimensions Fitness Coaching—Online fitness coaching
Amara Yoga & Arts—Virtual yoga classes
Atkins Tennis Center—Closed until further notice
Beck Training—Free at home workouts. Sign up online.
Crunch Fitness—Free online fitness programs
Hatha Yoga & Fitness—Live streamed classes and our digital library coming soon
Karyn Claflin—Meditation and midfulness exercises
Les Mills—Free access to over 100 workouts
Life Fitness—Free online workouts
Savoy Recreation Center—Closed until further notice
Stephens Family YMCA—Closed through April 7
Urbana Boulders—Closed until further notice
EVENT POSTPONEMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
Ebertfest—Canceled for 2020
Fighting Illini Athletics—All spring sports canceled
Christie Clinic Illinois Marathon—Postponed; future date coming soon
Columbia Street Roastery Saturday classes canceled until further notice
Inter-Pygmalion events at Rose Bowl Tavern (March 14, April 3, April 4, April 17)
Tuskegee Airmen Event, March 22
The (Un)Conference Experience, March 27–28 (postponed until a later date)
Champaign County History Museum History on the Town, March 23, and Trivia Night, April 9
8 to Create, March 28
Innovation Celebration, April 1
Canopy Club events through May 1st
CU Home Show Expo, April 3 & 4
CU Comedy, all shows closed through March
Illinois Futbol Club Spring Invite, May 1–3
ARTS & CULTURE
Boneyard Arts Festival—Postponed to later date
Champaign County History Museum—Closed until further notice
CU Adventures in Time & Space—closing all new bookings through April
Giertz Gallery at Parkland College—The 52nd Annual Art and Design Juried Student Exhibition, the Graphic Design Student Exhibit, and all related programming is canceled; in collaboration with 40 North, the Around the Block: Artists from our Neighborhood Exhibition has been postponed until summer of 2021.
Japan House at the University of Illinois—All events at the Japan House are postponed indefinitely. Rescheduled dates will be announced in the future.
Krannert Art Museum—closed to the public until further notice.
Krannert Center for the Performing Arts—All performances for the remainder of the semester have been canceled; tours, other events, Krannert Uncorked all canceled, and the Promenade Showcase Gift Shop, Intermezzo Cafe, and Stage 5 bar closed until further notice; The Ticket Office counter will be closed for business until further notice; business will only take place by phone at 217.333.6280 (800.KCPATIX), via web at KrannertCenter.com; or by email at email@example.com.
Museum of the Grand Prairie—Closed until further notice
Orpheum Children's Science Museum—Closed until further notice; daily online activities available
Spurlock Museum—Closed until further notice
Staerkel Planetarium at Parkland College—Events closed at the Planetarium from March 16-April 7
State Farm Center—The following events are canceled or rescheduled:
- Justin Moore & Tracy Lawrence – March 28 – POSTPONED
- The Color Purple – Part of the WCIA 3 Broadway Series – April 9 – Officially cancelled entirely
- Nickelodeon’s JoJo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. The Tour – April 19 - POSTPONED
The Virginia Theatre—The following events are canceled or rescheduled:
- Steven Ball, Wurlitzer organ concert, 3/14/2020 | To be rescheduled
- ReWind Bad Movie Monday: Escape from New York, 3/16/2020 | To be rescheduled
- The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artists, concert, 3/20/2020 | To be rescheduled
- News-Gazette Film Series: On The Waterfront, 3/21/2020 | To be rescheduled
- An Evening with Renee Elise Goldsberry, concert, 3/26/2020 | To be rescheduled
- The Moth Main Stage, spoken word, 3/28/2020 | To be rescheduled
- Gordon Lightfoot, concert, 3/30/2020 | To be rescheduled
- Hello Goodbye, Dance Arts recital, 4/4/20 and 4/5/20 | To be rescheduled
- Champaign Park Honors, award ceremony, 4/9/2020 | To be rescheduled
- Apollo 13, film screening, 4/11/2020 | To be rescheduled
- EBERTFEST, 4/15/20 to 4/18/20 | Cancelled (2020 passes will be honored at 2021 festival)
- David Sedaris, spoken word, 4/22/2020 | To be rescheduled
- ReWind Movie Series: Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, 4/25/2020 | To be rescheduled
- News-Gazette Film Series: Cool Hand Luke, 4/26/20 | To be rescheduled
- The Jungle Book KIDS, youth theatre, 4/30/20 to 5/2/20 | Cancelled
- CU Ballet presents Coppelia, 5/8/20 and 5/9/20 | Cancelled