Save the date! January 28–February 5, 2022
Thank you to everyone who supported our 5th Annual Champaign County Area Restaurant Week. We hope you enjoyed the Takeout Edition and found some new restaurants or dishes to enjoy with your friends and family! Your support of our local restaurants is critical every year, but never more so than during the ongoing pandemic.
We had our most diverse year yet, with restaurants, food trucks, and caterers serving up Filipino, Indian, Cambodian, Thai, Laos, Mexican, Caribbean, Italian, Zambian, Vegetarian, Vegan, soul food, farm-to-table, and standard American faire. It's no wonder we are the Midwest Living Greatest Midwest Food Town!
Like past years, this will be a nine-day celebration of local food where you can discover our award-winning food scene, from authentic cuisine from Laos and Zambia, to Italian dishes, Asian-inspired cuisine, or classic American dishes, Restaurant Week will satisfied all our hunger pangs.
Save the date for next year, January 28–February 5, 2022!
Are you a restaurant looking to participate? Contact us today to learn more.
Here's how it works:
1. FIND A RESTAURANT — Search our restaurants below and check out their menus (available early January).
2. ORDER TAKEOUT — To create a safe experience, we're asking you to order takeout for curbside pickup or delivery. Check out each restaurant to find out the best way to access their cuisine.
3. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE — Share your pictures and experience with #CCRestaurantWeek for a chance to win a $100 gift card to your Champaign County area restaurant of choice
4. GET TAKEOUT OFTEN — With so many restaurants in our community, you can broaden your horizons and find many new favorites!
5. TIP GENEROUSLY — As we move Restaurant Week to our Takeout Edition, it's critical that you still tip the staff who are working hard during the pandemic to keep us well fed. Tip generously with each order!
Check Out Our Award-Winning Food Scene
Summer Food and Drink Stops to Explore Outside Champaign-Urbana
Champaign-Urbana might be the Best Midwest Food Town according to Midwest Living...
Five AAPI-Owned Restaurants to Visit in May
These locally-owned restaurants are the perfect place to visit during Asian Amer...
Four Spring Cocktails to Try Around Champaign-Urbana
With the beautiful weather we've been having, we have patio season and spring co...