Save the date: January 27–February 4, 2023
Our 2022 Champaign County Area Restaurant Week was the biggest yet with 39 participating restaurants! We celebrated our diverse and award-winning culinary scene with Filipino, Indian, Cambodian, Thai, Laos, Mexican, Caribbean, Italian, Zambian, Vegetarian, Vegan, soul food, farm-to-table, and standard American fare. We can't wait to celebrate with you again in 2023!
Thank you to all of our participating restaurants, and to everyone who supported our local eateries!
Stay tuned here as more information becomes available.
Here's how it works:
1. FIND A RESTAURANT — Search our restaurants below and check out their menus (available early January).
2. DINE-IN or TAKE OUT — Make your reservations early or get out anytime during a restaurant's open hours from January 28–February 5, 2022. Want to eat at home? Check for the restaurants offering takeout options!
3. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE — Share your pictures and experience with #CCRestaurantWeek for a chance to win a $100 gift card to your Champaign County area restaurant of choice
4. EAT OUT OFTEN — With so many restaurants in our community, you can broaden your horizons and find many new favorites.
5. TIP GENEROUSLY — As our hospitality industry recovers, please tip the staff who are working hard during these challenging times. BE KIND!
Check Out Our Award-Winning Food Scene
5 Top BBQ Destinations for Memorial Day Weekend
We’ve included our top 5 BBQ destinations you must try for Memorial Day Weeken...
5 AAPI Restaurants to Support in May
Explore the various flavors and findings at these five AAPI-owned restaurants in...
Top Spots to Enjoy Spring’s Flavors
Farms, large and small, surround our micro-urban community, providing fresh ingr...