Save the date! January 28–February 5, 2022
Thank you to everyone who supported our 5th Annual Champaign County Area Restaurant Week. We hope you enjoyed the Takeout Edition and found some new restaurants or dishes to enjoy with your friends and family! Your support of our local restaurants is critical every year, but never more so than during the ongoing pandemic.
We had our most diverse year yet, with restaurants, food trucks, and caterers serving up Filipino, Indian, Cambodian, Thai, Laos, Mexican, Caribbean, Italian, Zambian, Vegetarian, Vegan, soul food, farm-to-table, and standard American faire. It's no wonder we are the Midwest Living Greatest Midwest Food Town!
Like past years, this will be a nine-day celebration of local food where you can discover our award-winning food scene, from authentic cuisine from Laos and Zambia, to Italian dishes, Asian-inspired cuisine, or classic American dishes, Restaurant Week will satisfied all our hunger pangs.
Save the date for next year, January 28–February 5, 2022!
Are you a restaurant looking to participate? Contact us today to learn more.
Here's how it works:
1. FIND A RESTAURANT — Search our restaurants below and check out their menus (available early January).
2. ORDER TAKEOUT — To create a safe experience, we're asking you to order takeout for curbside pickup or delivery. Check out each restaurant to find out the best way to access their cuisine.
3. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE — Share your pictures and experience with #CCRestaurantWeek for a chance to win a $100 gift card to your Champaign County area restaurant of choice
4. GET TAKEOUT OFTEN — With so many restaurants in our community, you can broaden your horizons and find many new favorites!
5. TIP GENEROUSLY — As we move Restaurant Week to our Takeout Edition, it's critical that you still tip the staff who are working hard during the pandemic to keep us well fed. Tip generously with each order!
Check Out Our Award-Winning Food Scene
Mama Meta's Canteen to Serve Up African Cuisine to C-U
Mama Meta's Canteen plans to provide African food with some American twists for ...
U of I School Year Guide: Food Bucket List in Champaign-Urbana
In our last blog for new U of I students, we're laying out a Food Bucket List to...
Main Street Cookies & Cream in Fisher Thrives on Sweet and Local Treats
Something sweet opened a couple of weeks ago in the heart of downtown Fisher....