Save the date: January 27–February 4, 2023
Our 2022 Champaign County Area Restaurant Week was the biggest yet with 39 participating restaurants! We celebrated our diverse and award-winning culinary scene with Filipino, Indian, Cambodian, Thai, Laos, Mexican, Caribbean, Italian, Zambian, Vegetarian, Vegan, soul food, farm-to-table, and standard American fare. We can't wait to celebrate with you again in 2023!
Thank you to all of our participating restaurants, and to everyone who supported our local eateries!
Stay tuned here as more information becomes available.
Here's how it works:
1. FIND A RESTAURANT — Search our restaurants below and check out their menus (available early January).
2. DINE-IN or TAKE OUT — Make your reservations early or get out anytime during a restaurant's open hours from January 28–February 5, 2022. Want to eat at home? Check for the restaurants offering takeout options!
3. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE — Share your pictures and experience with #CCRestaurantWeek for a chance to win a $100 gift card to your Champaign County area restaurant of choice
4. EAT OUT OFTEN — With so many restaurants in our community, you can broaden your horizons and find many new favorites.
5. TIP GENEROUSLY — As our hospitality industry recovers, please tip the staff who are working hard during these challenging times. BE KIND!
Check Out Our Award-Winning Food Scene
Top Restaurants to try for Hispanic Heritage Month 2022
In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, we’ve compiled a short list of the top re...
Bring on the Beer
Across the greater Champaign County area, local breweries make art out of brewin...
5 Top BBQ Destinations for Memorial Day Weekend
We’ve included our top 5 BBQ destinations you must try for Memorial Day Weeken...