ABOUT THE FOUNDATION
The Visit Champaign County Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization, aspires to develop philanthropic support for Visit Champaign County.
As a partner to the Foundation, your investment will help fund the following initiatives to strengthen the economy and improve our quality of life working and living in this community:
- - Place competitive bids to recruit and retain major events that bring in visitors, provide enjoyment for our residents, and increase economic growth
- - Create and manage the Champaign County Film Office
- - Create and manage a Welcome Center at the University of Illinois Willard Airport
- - Create and manage a walking/biking/driving public art tour connecting the different host entities
about how the Visit Champaign County Foundation strengthens the economy and improves the quality of life working and living in this community.
Recent initiatives include the Illinois High School Association (IHSA) State Football Finals, IHSA State Wrestling Championships, Bloomington Gold Corvette Show, and the Hot Rod Power Tour.
To support the Visit Champaign County Foundation, contact Jayne DeLuce, President & CEO at 217-351-4133 or by email
Visit Champaign County Foundation Board of Directors
- Dennis Robertson, Chair, Market Place Shopping Center
- Orlando Thomas, Vice Chair, Champaign School District Unit 4
- Rob Kowalski, Treasurer, City of Champaign
- Jayne DeLuce, Secretary, Visit Champaign County
- Victor Fuentes, V. Picasso/Willow Creek Farm
- Rich Thomas, Retired, Rantoul Recreation
- Dan Waldinger, Mahomet Recreation
- Rachel Coventry, Curtis Orchard & Pumpkin Patch
- Natalie Kenny-Marquez, Grow Marketing & Communications LLC
- Jody Quiram, Gordyville USA