ABOUT THE FOUNDATION
The Visit Champaign County Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization, aspires to develop philanthropic support for Visit Champaign County.
As a partner to the Foundation, your investment will help fund the following initiatives to strengthen the economy and improve our quality of life working and living in this community:
- - Place competitive bids to recruit and retain major events that bring in visitors, provide enjoyment for our residents, and increase economic growth
- - Manage the Champaign County Film Office
- - Manage Welcome Centers at the University of Illinois Willard Airport, Illinois Terminal, and Market Place Shopping Center
- - Provide recruiting resources to assist employers, including the University of Illinois and Carle, to aid in recruiting and educating new staff on the community
about how the Visit Champaign County Foundation strengthens the economy and improves the quality of life working and living in this community.
Recent initiatives include the Illinois High School Association (IHSA) State Football Finals, IHSA State Wrestling Championships, Hot Rod Power Tour, and the Illinois Triathlon Championship.
To support the Visit Champaign County Foundation, contact Jayne DeLuce, President & CEO at 217-351-4133 or by email
Visit Champaign County Foundation Board of Directors
- Max Mitchell, ReMax Realty
- Dennis Robertson, Chair, Market Place Shopping Center
- Orlando Thomas, Vice Chair, Champaign School District Unit 4
- Rob Kowalski, Treasurer, City of Champaign
- Jayne DeLuce, Secretary, Visit Champaign County
- Victor Fuentes, V. Picasso/Willow Creek Farm
- Rich Thomas, Retired, Rantoul Recreation
- Dan Waldinger, Mahomet Recreation
- Rachel Coventry, Curtis Orchard & Pumpkin Patch
- Natalie Kenny-Marquez, Grow Marketing & Communications LLC
- Jody Quiram, Gordyville USA