We're Here to Tell the Story
As we continue to promote the greater Champaign County area to visitors as an Outside of Ordinary destination, we recognize the importance of showcasing the community to potential residents. To be relevant in all parts of the destination management cycle, Visit Champaign County offers various services and promotional materials to help during the recruiting process.
We are your partner in recruiting. Contact us today to learn more about these resources!
DIGITAL & PRINT RESOURCES
- Experience Guides—Annual publication telling the story of the greater Champaign County area, showcasing area attractions, local businesses, events, and individuals. (Online & Print)
- Maps—Walkable maps featuring Downtown, Midtown and Campustown in Champaign along with a countywide area attraction/hotel map (Online & Print); black & white countywide map
- Video—Promotional video highlighting our Outside of Ordinary community (Online)
- Major Events & Festivals—Pull-out from Visitors Guide featuring annual major events & festivals in the greater Champaign County area
- Shopping & Markets—Guide for new residents and recruits on specialty stores, international grocery and markets
- Notable Rankings—Comprehensive list of notable community rankings (Online)
- Postcards—Complimentary postcards showing area attractions (Print; limited quantity)
- Neighborhood information—Provided by the cities of Champaign & Urbana (Online)
- Education—Directory of area school districts, provided by the Champaign County Chamber of Commerce. Learn more about Champaign’s Magnet Schools.
- Religious & Cultural Organizations—Directory of non-Christian religious centers, non-English speaking churches, and cultural resources.
- Photos—Eye-catching photography to use in your materials (Online; must request access)
In addition to our digital recruiting package, Visit Champaign County also offers in-person services to highlight our community.
- Presentations—VCC staff presents highlights of our community, showcasing our Outside of Ordinary attractions, events and local businesses that make us an ideal destination to live.
- Driving Tours—VCC staff will showcase the area through a brief driving tour (limited availability; high-level recruits only)
- Group Tours—Arrange for group tours showcasing highlights of the community (available on a limited basis)
- Giveaways—Branded Visit Champaign County materials such as decks of cards featuring area attractions, eye-glass cleaners, as well as Outside of Ordinary t-shirts (limited availability) for welcome baskets.
Additionally, if your team needs assistance in securing hotel rooms/room blocks, or recommendations for dining reservations, contact our office.