Exploring Arthur: Favorite Things to Do and See
Exploring Arthur in Nine unique ways
1. Visit downtown- A variety of shops and the Arthur Welcome Center for information about Arthur and the Area.
2. Head over to Roselen's Coffee and Delights to get your favorite fall beverage before heading to the countryside.
3. Travel south of town on the Magnificent Mile. There you will find a variety of shops as well.
4. Stop by Shady Crest and enjoy a sandwich and Ice Cream while sitting out front enjoying the countryside view complete with watching the buggies go by.
5. Bring "Fiddo" along for some fresh air and make sure to stop by FD Miller Feed and grab them a treat.
6. Head out to The Great Pumpkin Patch's Homestead Bakery to pick up sweet treats to share (or keep hidden for yourself!)
7. Aikman's Wildlife Adventure will provide some much-needed entertainment. Are you Team Fabio or Team Randy? If you're not sure what that means, then you need to meet these extraordinary animals for yourself!
8. Drive through the countryside enjoying all the businesses and don't forget to take in the view, flat land is wonderful when the sunsets!
9. Finish your day by stopping by Pauly's BBQ for dinner under the tent. Make sure to get those fall nights in before they are gone.
explore things to do in Arthur Illinois and more
As you plan your visit to Arthur, be sure to explore listings on our website as well as Simply Arthur's Facebook page. Thanks to Christy for getting these ideas put together and we can't wait to make more memories in Arthur! We'd also like to share a blog from Countryside Amish Furniture in Arthur that offers a resident's guide to exploring the Arthur area and Amish Country.